The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Meet Sunday at manhattan beach

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28

Meet Sunday at manhattan beach

Okay so i got a call from jimmy02 today and he's going to be in the area for sunday and he wants to get a small group of us together. We're going to meet in mahattan beach for a little chill time and maybe some food. If you are interested or in please say something! haha

PM myself or Ivory_G for any additional details

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Im in!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

i most likely am too! who else?!?!?!

racesnos!! haven't seeing you since last MOD~~i may be there too

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    directions:

take the 105 w till it ends which will turn into Imperial HWY keep going straight till u have to make a right or a left

Make a left stay on the right lane there going to be a gas station on ur right make a right and follow that road and will lead u into the beach parking

If u have any ?? feel free to contact me or PM me and if i dont got ur number hit me up
    03 I4

Actually there is a more secluded beach with better parking, right next to Manhattan beach that only the locals know about. Its El Segundo Beach.
    Once you turn left from Imperial Hwy, you're now on Vista Del Mar, continue down in the right lane, now make a right at the stoplight, the streets name is Grand Ave, & it takes you down a driveway to El Segundo Beach.
    Like I said its like 2 blocks before the Chevron gas Station on the corner, which is where Manhattan Beach starts. Would you guys be interested in El Segundo Beach instead?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Works for me!

thats what i was talking about i looked it up in the map and couldn't find it but that how i get there
    03 I4

are we like the only ones that want to hang out on sunday? oh i tried to call Hsinya and his phone wasn't working :(

I think so but now we gotta decide on what time are going to meet up and i know this really good mom n pop pizza spot close by called justa pizza lolol it waz my first job lolol
    Last edited by jimmy_o2; 11-04-2009 at 03:36 PM
    03 I4

LMAO think they'll remember you for a TGC discount? lol tell them we'll post pics of their place on TGC hahaha

Hey whats up guys...i got messages from will and albert about the meet but ive been busy....About sunday i dont know....I watch football all day on sunday and u guys wanna meet up during the day...im a big football fan so if u guys do end up meeting up i probably wont make it..sorry...if u guys want to set something up for another day id be down...but try not to make it so far away from me....lol

TGC Regular
    tmobile was being dumb the last couple of days. only will's txt got through lol. what time is it going to be? afternoon? i'm most likely going to go
    Your signature is too long.

Quote Originally Posted by hsinya View Post
    tmobile was being dumb the last couple of days. only will's txt got through lol. what time is it going to be? afternoon? i'm most likely going to go
    LOL! Afternoon @ 4:30PM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

George you bitch lol jk

Ok roll call so far is:
    Me
    Racesnos
    Jimmy
    Hsinya
    Last edited by IVORY_G; 11-09-2009 at 01:52 PM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

I am so Sorry guys i was Beat out tired yesterday i went to sleep at 3 woke my ass up at 8 and i was pissed cause my phone didnt work here so i got a prepaid phone and still having trouble with it and its all out of min now well again im sorry i might move back to LA i dunno my new GF liked it out there will see LOLOL
    03 I4

going back to So cAl jimmy? it was koo while it lasted homie

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    I am so Sorry guys i was Beat out tired yesterday i went to sleep at 3 woke my ass up at 8 and i was pissed cause my phone didnt work here so i got a prepaid phone and still having trouble with it and its all out of min now well again im sorry i might move back to LA i dunno my new GF liked it out there will see LOLOL
    Yeah, U Suck homie! LOL! Your girl said she tried to wake you up, but you wouldnt budge! LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

LMAO i thought i was late, then John made me feel better by being the last one haha jk John!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast