The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Woman Hit my Car AHHHH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 31

Woman Hit my Car AHHHH

Just came out of the store and was walking towards my car. a lady was reversing out of the space beside me when i heard a crunch. i had a quick look at my bumber and saw a long ass white scratch dug into it. i ran infront of her car and stopped the bitch. i said hey you just hit my car and walked up to her window, i said it again but she wouldnt roll down her window so i had to shout it at the bitch.

She completly denied it, kept saying i left plenty of room, told her look at my bumper and look at yours, your paint is all over my car and your bumpers messed up in the same spot.

i made her pull over to get her insurance details all the while she was completly and bitchily denying it. i told her hang on i gotta grab a pen and when i went to get it the bitch took off.

luckily i got the pen pretty quick and jotted down the reg and went straight down the cop shop.

just gotta wait now

Sucks

wow. lucky you were there. 2 minutes later and she woulda fled the scene. Now shes in deeper shit for leaving the scene of an accident

it's happened to me before...unfortunately for me in CA they told me there wasn't anything they could do since there was no witnesses.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

MY girlfriend was there and also the ladies son was in the car, he was pretty young though like 9 or 10.

it just dawned on me i should have followed the bitch.

anyhow its a small area here im sure ill see her again

As long as you got the plate and she has her registration address current, you should be fine. As said before, she fled the scene so you have an advantage with the cops who will sympathize with you.
    Love,
    Matt

yea if u got the plates its all good in CA... its a hit and run or fleeing the scene

Dag man! Its sucks just for the fact she hit your whip in the first place. But its worse that she denied it and then fled the scene. I'm glad you got her info so she can pay! Let us know whats up and good luck with that situation.

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

this happened to me in the walmart parking lot as i was gettin out of the store but the person saw me comin and drove off, good thing they didnt leave a very big scratch or i wouldave been really pissed. i hope this woman pays!

I hate shit like this it happens in my school every day. The people there are so retarded and its partly because the school accepts like 600 commuter students for 400 parking spaces. The very first day of school i saw some chick hit someones side of the car as she tried to turn down the aisle and then she left the parking lot. I took down her license plate and gave it to the person. Hope the bitch that hits your car gets whats coming to her.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Its happened to me.. I just never got the plates..

Stupid people not taking responsibility for their actions. Seriously, you hit the car, the freakin owner saw you hit the car, and still you act like a 5 year-old child denying that you did it? Learn how to drive stupid woman

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Line View Post
    Learn how to drive stupid woman
    That's a line i didn't not want to cross, but why the fuck are our insurance rates more, just cause we're more likely to put our foot down when we are challenged and our testosterone surges. When I drive normally I shift at about 2200 in galant and 2700 in bmw meanwhile women around here accelerate as hard as possible to red lights and stop signs just to hit the brakes again. Yes I am much more of a liability with my non speeding conservative driving style. Even though I do put the foot down once in a while like monday I followed a lambo at 95mph just to call the kid a rich fuck and tell him he doesnt deserve it. (He cut me off and he was like 17 in his daddys lambo) That is the question I ask why do I pay more then my fiance, I watched a woman today as i was driving home from work run through 5 stop signs in a row without braking. It wasnt until I honked and flipped her off that she started. I hate 98% of the people on the roads today.

I saw an old lady back into someones car in a parking lot. I mean like back into it like 10-15 miles per hour. Pull forward like she was gonna stop and then take off. I took down her plates and found the lady inside.

my car has been hit 7 times in the past 3 months all hit and runs.

Found out my insurance has a deal with a firm of solicitors who handled stuff like this for 15 years, there gonna get the plate and insurance details off the cops and write to her first to see if she wants to pay up or take her to court if she wont.

Also i need a rough estimate of how much that might cost to fix, im gonna get one from a body shop soon, im just curious at the moment

First glance I looked at it it looked like a scrap along the front bumper only, now that I take a second look, whats with the gap between the right fender and the hood?

72,500 miles as of 3/30/11

Cops just called me and gave me the ladys name, her husband was the only one they could speak too and he claims there is no damage to their car (of Course he did) and she is away untill monday (convienient). i think shes away so it can be covered up. but anyway theytold me to drop me paticulars down to them and they will pursue it monday.

sounds good

I think the gaps just the angle i took it at or its because im missing the rubber bump stop thing from the other side

^^ good luck man...people suck! :-/ hope she gets it bad

I would imagine a body shop would replace the front bumper as a whole and repaint it?

mines plastic, but yours looks metal; maybe it can be shaped back and repainted.

72,500 miles as of 3/30/11

hhp8008
    Hit and runs suck especially if a Galant is on the receiving side. Worse comes to worse you'll take her to court prove your case and win.....You'll get paid pretty soon my man.

Galants Unite!!! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast