The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Project BlackHeart

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
Showing results 341 to 360 of 361
    Wow. I'm sure there are many here who'd like parts if still usable, if you are really parting from the project. Sorry to hear if true.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    What happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

:-( another great g going to be put to rest. Freaking sad day for the Colorado crew
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

sniff sniff=(

I was hoping to see another post with him being kidding, and have it alive again but alas not=(

/checks calendar. Damn April fools has passed. Please say it's not true :(
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

dibs on the 75!!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    What?!!?

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    NO! I am coming to wherever you live and whooping your ass. Or I'm buying your car, one of the two.

I hope the situation over there is okay.
    You last post came as a surprise.

What the hell is goin on!????

Whatever has happened, Im glad your ok. You lived, and you posted about it. A car, any car, is just material. Nothing last forever. Again, if there was an accident, im glad you made it out alive. Sorry to hear such bad news

Spd-Frk has some things he has to work out he's ok so there's no need to worry I speak with him on a daily basis so just know he's fine....

Cool. Thanks deez, I think we all know how life can go SNAFU in the blink of an eye. Good to know that one of TGC's best is doing alright and if possible I would like to see the car project come back one day or maybe something new come even stronger.

Experienced TGC Member
    So with the change in my job recently I decided to give this thread an update.

We are going to go through the 75 block again to be bored out to a 4.0L displacement. The original plans of running Ross forged pistons is now financially obtainable for me so I will be getting rid of the brand new .020" over pistons I already have sitting here. The pistons are being spec'd out for a higher CR (above the current 11:1 from heads being machined), and will have sufficient valve reliefs on them for a unique set of our cams. With the mention of cams, the heads will be getting pulled back apart to be PnP'd for full flow results on this motor. The rotating assembly will also be going back for a re-balance due to the change in pistons, and I had an OEM flywheel mounted on it which will be going away for a lighter unit.

As for the engine management portion of things, we are still working out some details of the item. Originally this vehicle was going to be running on the 2003 Eclipse GTS M/T ECM, but we are likely going to be running a standalone unit (no AEM, Megasquirt, or Greddy product). This unit means we will be running full control of everything, and tons of additional features.

I can't say any time frame for this to be finished, and I know everybody has been dying the last 2+ years of the project to see something finished. Be assured with the new job that I will be busting my ass to rake in the money for this build to be finished once and for all. This build along with what Marc and I have in store for his Galant in the next few months will slowly start becoming reality as BHM begins taking off more...and this community is going to see a new level reached from us.

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

Update sounds good. Im def staying tuned in.

TGC Regular
    I'm staying tuned . I can't wait to see it finally be done
    Nothing is nicer then a early 90's mitsu

It's about time you got off your FAT ASS and get some work done you lazy bum!

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    ^ Lmaoo! glad your continuing with the project
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Good to hear ya coming back from the dead with the project, hope to see some updates soon!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast