The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Viper alarm accessories

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Viper alarm accessories

Anyone have any of the optional accessories for Viper/DEI alarms (tilt sensor, glass break sensor, battery backup, proximity sensor, window module)?

I'm looking to add some more piece of mind to my alarm but wanted to hear some feedback on anyone who has installed one or heard stores about them.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Anyone have any of the optional accessories for Viper/DEI alarms (tilt sensor, glass break sensor, battery backup, proximity sensor, window module)?

I'm looking to add some more piece of mind to my alarm but wanted to hear some feedback on anyone who has installed one or heard stores about them.

i've had the glass break sensor, battery back and proximity sensor installed. glass can't tell you if it worked, battery backup works great and the proximity sensor is a PITA to adjust.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    i've had the glass break sensor, battery back and proximity sensor installed. glass can't tell you if it worked, battery backup works great and the proximity sensor is a PITA to adjust.
    I have it all except the window motors. Just need to add the shock and proximity sensor.