The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Quad,turbo,nos

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 71
    TWISTED II
    just don't appreciate being called someones victim before i even race them.

Alister_McRae
    Hey, i may not be the fastest galant around, but if i were to get some bracket racing computers, and bracket race you guys, i would win everytime....thats how guys like me keep up with you rocket demons like shane and thatwistedgtz...

wow, i'm speechless....do you even know the things i'm doing to my motor? if you saw my motor right now, you would rethink what you say to me. what are you shanes lil bodygaurd? and your gonna need a lot more done to your ride for me to be your victim. don't talk about things which you have no idea about. cuz your making yourself look stupid. [/quote]

speechless?!? Im Shanes hoe Im sure your still gonna need a lot more done to your motor when its done against my project w/ Norcal or my j-spec engine., then we'll see who really is gonna look stupid
    Too bad Shane, Ak1 & the rest of the Vegas Chapters are the only ones who knows what im talking about
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

TWISTED II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>speechless?!? Im Shanes hoe Â* Im sure your still gonna need a lot more done to your motor when its done against my project w/ Norcal or my j-spec engine., then we'll see who really is gonna look stupid Â* Â*
    Too bad Shane, Ak1 & the rest of the Vegas Chapters are the only ones who knows what im talking about Â*</div>

J-spec? please, gimme a break. typical ricer comment, "i have a j-spec so i'm faster than everyone" "me and my spoon engine" please, i just think thats kinda f*cked up that you come up in here talkin this mad shit about me being a victim when you have no idea what i'm in the process of doing. i'm not talkin intake and exhaust here buddy. you build your "j-spec" ::trembles in fear:: and we'll set something up this spring ok?

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Fab i know exactly what your talking about,and i respect anyone taking on a project of that size.. Twisted trust me, if anyone knows what your planning on doing i do, because i've done it twice already.. Hell if you guyz are trying to set stuff up for the spring i will drive just about anywhere in the middle to see whats up, i would love to see who can put up the numbers, Twisted, Fab, or myself.. now thats what i call a good race..lol
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TWISTED II
    hell yeah, i'm game. sounds like fun. i just hope fab learns a lil more respect by then. if you guys are infact faster, great, nice job. but for him to come up in here callin me a victim already, that shit doesn't fly right with me. my car will be done by may at the latest, so yeah, lets set something up.

mister2racer
    Gone.

mister2racer
    I have driven cars with over 400HP, and very very very few cars on the road have enough power to roast the tires from a 95mph roll. A fully built NA I4 Galant auto fits into the 99.9% percentile of cars which CAN NOT do that.

But yea, lets get real here... or at least prove me wrong. Send me pics, tell me who made your stroker crank, who makes pistons with a titanium "head", etc. Calling you out... lets see the car, and lets see a timeslip. :doubleup:

Thanks again,
    Charles

leadfoot
    i guess ill be on shame's list for competition in about a year afte rthe motor build, tranny swap, and turbo set up i should be able to be a threat to him.oh i changed my mind on the STi gonna get the 04 lighting that's comming out in late 03. pack's about 550hp and same torgue so i should be good to go for the time being. since they will have a limited number going out and a limited number of mod's that are on the market.

TWISTED II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mister2racer)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have driven cars with over 400HP, and very very very few cars on the road have enough power to roast the tires from a 95mph roll. A fully built NA I4 Galant auto fits into the 99.9% percentile of cars which CAN NOT do that.

But yea, lets get real here... or at least prove me wrong. Send me pics, tell me who made your stroker crank, who makes pistons with a titanium "head", etc. Calling you out... lets see the car, and lets see a timeslip. Â*:doubleup: Â*

Thanks again,
    Charles</div>

wow, this post got rather quiet. c'mon shane, lets see it. at least answer some questions!

Galanttuner
    I'd like to see timeslips and dynoslips from peeps here as well;
    should prove to be interesting.

leadfoot
    i would like to see slip's too but some people done thave digital camera's to be taking pictures of there rides and posting them on the net. im not saying that i dont because i do mine is bone stock or at least it will be that way for about 2 to 3 month's but that's besides the point. some people done have the equipment or time to be posting and puting there ride's ont he net. just my opinion.

TWISTED II
    understandable, but, if shane doesn't have a digi cam, i'm pretty sure he knows someone with a scanner....c'mon, scanners have been around for a long time. don't think it would be too hard to get a pic online. just find it funny that after me and my buddy "mister2" asked to post slips, or at least answer some questions about his "13 second" n/a galant, he doesn't post anymore. very interesting to say the least.

Just because i dont post dont think i dont hear what you guyz are saying.. hey its cool that you are skeptical, hell just about everyone is.. But hey, i dont really have anything to prove.. I'll try my best to get pics up, 2 quiet the skeptics..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TWISTED II
    thats great, but it still won't prove anything, cuz theres nothing on the slip that says "shanes galant." answer some of the questions my buddy asked like who made your stroker crank, and who makes piston with titanium heads? lol. i don't wanna beat a dead horse, but how do you expect people to believe you have a 13 second n/a galant? maybe some of the noobs in the car scene would, but its gonna take a lil more for me to believe it...especially when you say things like pistons with titanium heads, and titanium sleeves, lol.

shame whens the next you'll be at moroso?
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Alister_McRae
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>but how do you expect people to believe you have a 13 second n/a galant?</div>

I dunno if i entirely believe that, i mean, with enough money, anything is possible. Atleast thats what the philosophy is around here. Plus shane has a ton of nitrous oxide, so i dont see how it is not possible. I think Shane is going about this the right way, he has nothing to prove to anyone, he knows what his galant is capable of, and if he is telling the truth, Well great, it just proved the potential of our motors. If he is not, then ooohhh well, dont worry about it. And who really cares if people critsize your car and its speed, if your happy with your car, thats all that matters. I knew a guy with a 300hp VW Rabbit. It really wasnt my cup of tea, but he liked it and thats all that matters.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alister_McRae)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>but how do you expect people to believe you have a 13 second n/a galant?</div>

I dunno if i entirely believe that, i mean, with enough money, anything is possible. Atleast thats what the philosophy is around here. Plus shane has a ton of nitrous oxide, so i dont see how it is not possible. I think Shane is going about this the right way, he has nothing to prove to anyone, he knows what his galant is capable of, and if he is telling the truth, Well great, it just proved the potential of our motors. If he is not, then ooohhh well, dont worry about it. And who really cares if people critsize your car and its speed, if your happy with your car, thats all that matters. I knew a guy with a 300hp VW Rabbit. It really wasnt my cup of tea, but he liked it and thats all that matters.</div>

Thats exactly what im trying to get at, i really have nothing to prove.. As long as i have been on the board, i have proved my worth, and knowledge of this motor, anyone can tell you, shane knows his car, and what it can do. Believe me, dont believe me, it wont keep me up at night, and it wont stop me from whippin ass on the street or the track.. If you got questions, get your car ready, bring to the track, then say something. Dont come at me, and tell me what this motor can or cant do, if anyone knows what it can do, i pretty sure i should know.. Now YOU gotta headache.. :evil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats great, but it still won't prove anything, cuz theres nothing on the slip that says "shanes galant." Â*answer some of the questions my buddy asked like who made your stroker crank, and who makes piston with titanium heads? lol. Â* i don't wanna beat a dead horse, but how do you expect people to believe you have a 13 second n/a galant? Â*maybe some of the noobs in the car scene would, but its gonna take a lil more for me to believe it...especially when you say things like pistons with titanium heads, and titanium sleeves, lol.</div>

Head and stroker kit were custom fab'd by, All Version Motorsports out of Orlando, FLorida.. They are the number 1 leading guyz in custom internal work in this area, besides another crew in St. Pete. They dont do shit jobs, you pay for what you want..More or less they do more honda work but, since my friends dad ownz the shop, anything is possible with time and the resources. Now dont ya think if someone made Titanium heads with sleeves, we would have known about this a long time ago.. Hell nobody does internals, everything has to either made or fabricated.. Thought you would know that by now, but you will whenever you start doing your work..

TWISTED II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats great, but it still won't prove anything, cuz theres nothing on the slip that says "shanes galant." Â*answer some of the questions my buddy asked like who made your stroker crank, and who makes piston with titanium heads? lol. Â* i don't wanna beat a dead horse, but how do you expect people to believe you have a 13 second n/a galant? Â*maybe some of the noobs in the car scene would, but its gonna take a lil more for me to believe it...especially when you say things like pistons with titanium heads, and titanium sleeves, lol.</div>

Head and stroker kit were custom fab'd by, All Version Motorsports out of Orlando, FLorida.. They are the number 1 leading guyz in custom internal work in this area, besides another crew in St. Pete. They dont do shit jobs, you pay for what you want..More or less they do more honda work but, since my friends dad ownz the shop, anything is possible with time and the resources. Now dont ya think if someone made Titanium heads with sleeves, we would have known about this a long time ago.. Hell nobody does internals, everything has to either made or fabricated.. Thought you would know that by now, but you will whenever you start doing your work..</div>

oh believe me, i know...but if you had to have pistons made....what company would make them with titanium heads? i found pistons no problem, didn't hafta have them made or anything. whats your bore and stroke?

alister, its like you read 1 post in this thread and decided to post....if you would have been paying attention, you would have seen me repeatedly saying <span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>N/A</span>...meainging no NOS.....all motor and i know the potential of our motors, to my surprise, this motor was actually designed really well. i'm not saying our motors can't handle running 13's, i know they can and they will, i'm just saying that hes gonna need to do a lil more than say he runs 13's for me to not think hes full of crap.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast