The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Quad,turbo,nos

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 71 of 71
    Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    The only reason for having my piston fabricated at the time i blew up the original motor, there we no aftermarket pistons on the market all.. Until AK1 had JE keep a mold of his, but i was already in the process of making a set.. THe reasoning of having Titanium heads, one there just strong as shit, and this guy who was there had the idea of having it done, on a Spoon motor All Version had brought it. I like the idea, so my boyz dad did the work for me.. She bored to 2.81 at a stroke of i believe 71mm, i could be wrong but im pretty sure thats as far as he went with it..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

mister2racer
    OK... there is no arguement left... because there is no doubt left. Shane has obviously spent his 1000 posts building a completely false image of himself and his car.

Say what you want, act like you keep your own pride in your car even if no one beleives you.... in the end, it doesnt matter what you say because you are resorting to the standard words that all you bullshitters use.

Do I need to point out the flaws in your information? No I dont think so, your wording and lack of knowledge imply that you dont hardly know shit about your engine, and while I cannot say if it is really built or not, it is definatly not built like you say it is.

Get real bro. :mg:

-Charles

TWISTED II
    ok shane, this is getting lame. why must you feed everyone lies? lol. you have the 4g64 right? ok....the stock stroke on that motor is 100mm.....so you say yours was....de-stroked to 71mm??????

your stock bore is 86.5. do you realize that your bore would hafta be 112mm to give you a 2.8L 4 cylinder with a 71mm stroke????? that calculates to a <span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>1 inch overbore!!!!!!!</span> first off thats unheard of, secondly its impossible to do!!!!! no way in hell is there enough room for you to overbore an inch!!!!!!! give me a break...where do you come up with this shit?? my overbore is gonna be .02 inches!!!!

you really got yourself into a hole with this one. and i'm not even gonna get started on your 2 piece piston idea....how is the titanium head held onto the rest of the piston? i think your best bet would be to admit to everyone you have no idea what your talking about and that you are making all this up.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok shane, this is getting lame. Â*why must you feed everyone lies? lol. Â*you have the 4g64 right? Â*ok....the stock stroke on that motor is 100mm.....so you say yours was....de-stroked to 71mm?????? Â* Â*

your stock bore is 86.5. Â*do you realize that your bore would hafta be 112mm to give you a 2.8L 4 cylinder with a 71mm stroke????? Â*that calculates to a <span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>1 inch overbore!!!!!!!</span> Â*first off thats unheard of, secondly its impossible to do!!!!! Â*no way in hell is there enough room for you to overbore an inch!!!!!!! Â*give me a break...where do you come up with this shit?? Â*my overbore is gonna be .02 inches!!!! Â* Â*

you really got yourself into a hole with this one. Â*and i'm not even gonna get started on your 2 piece piston idea....how is the titanium head held onto the rest of the piston? Â*i think your best bet would be to admit to everyone you have no idea what your talking about and that you are making all this up.....</div>

boy here we go again.. LIke i said i think, im not really sure on what the stroke is, damn.. Its hard to keep track of everthing, when you got other things in mind... My best bet would be just to do like i plan 2 do, wait until you get ur lil ride done, and show you whats up...
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TWISTED II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok shane, this is getting lame. Â*why must you feed everyone lies? lol. Â*you have the 4g64 right? Â*ok....the stock stroke on that motor is 100mm.....so you say yours was....de-stroked to 71mm?????? Â* Â*

your stock bore is 86.5. Â*do you realize that your bore would hafta be 112mm to give you a 2.8L 4 cylinder with a 71mm stroke????? Â*that calculates to a <span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>1 inch overbore!!!!!!!</span> Â*first off thats unheard of, secondly its impossible to do!!!!! Â*no way in hell is there enough room for you to overbore an inch!!!!!!! Â*give me a break...where do you come up with this shit?? Â*my overbore is gonna be .02 inches!!!! Â* Â*

you really got yourself into a hole with this one. Â*and i'm not even gonna get started on your 2 piece piston idea....how is the titanium head held onto the rest of the piston? Â*i think your best bet would be to admit to everyone you have no idea what your talking about and that you are making all this up.....</div>

boy here we go again.. LIke i said i think, im not really sure on what the stroke is, damn.. Its hard to keep track of everthing, when you got other things in mind... My best bet would be just to do like i plan 2 do, wait until you get ur lil ride done, and show you whats up...</div>

ha ha ha, what a joke, forget it man, unless your comin to chicago, i'm not wasting my time. do you really expect me to believe that you have any work done to your car??? i'm sorry, but even with a bunch of stuff on your mind....how can you not remember what you had you motor stroked to? you weren't even close! ha ha ha. you just think that if you throw out numbers, all the little newbies with be like "wow, shane, hes my hero" you need to understand that me and my buddy mister2 know this motor better than almost anyone on this board.....and if you think that you are gonna be able to pull out all this crap an we are gonna believe it, your wrong. maybe if you go into the newbie section, you can be everyones hero, but you need to do a lil more research before you start talkin motors with me. ha ha ha 71mm......1 inch overbore....ha ha ha. well its been informative shane, and rather fun. i hope next time you research the BS before you start blabbing about it.

paco
    :shock:

wow first time i read this post. man, twisted your a dick. shanes done a lot of pioneering for us 8ger's. hey shane, when i get enough $$$ ima head out to FL so you can help me build up my motor. then we'll head out to moroso.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanaticsâ„¢ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

TWISTED II
    i'm a dick? wow, lets just be assholes about this. this thread was like, 3 months old man....shane and i have been somewhat cool for a while now. its just nothing he says makes sense, and i've proven him wrong on numerous occasions. maybe if you would think before talking, you would understand where i'm coming from. i don't know if you people actually know anything about motors, or you just like to hear big words and believe everything you hear....but, i know motors, and i can 100% gaurantee you that the things he was saying were false, and that he doesn't have most of the things done that he says he has. but, fine, i'm a dick, whatever. i may be a dick, but i'm a dick with a faster car than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali
    wow first time i read this post. man, twisted your a dick. shanes done a lot of pioneering for us 8ger's. hey shane, when i get enough $$$ ima head out to FL so you can help me build up my motor. then we'll head out to moroso.
    I'd more than happy for you to come back to Floria bro, and me and twisted we have been cool for a while now, he has his own opinions on things, and so I do.. A lot of shit you can do without breaking some eggs, a lot of shit i done, had to be taken only so far, because nobody was sure how the motor would handle.. But after a lot of work and research, i've done more than my fair share of mod's.. Hell im just happy he's gettin his ride back on the road, hate to see another 8g'er in the shop, with motor issues...

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTwistedGTZ
    i may be a dick, but i'm a dick with a faster car than yours.
    nuff said.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanaticsâ„¢ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Cali
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTwistedGTZ
    i may be a dick, but i'm a dick with a faster car than yours.
    nuff said.
    Topic Closed then. No sense in it starting again.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234