The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: the CF intake

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 59
    Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselxIndustry View Post
    Well they both work well, so its all up to you. With a massive engine like the one your working on, Carbon fiber may really benefit you. Its already done a lot for me with the N/A(temporary) engine. The heat soak involved with aluminum intakes is far greater than carbon fiber. Less heat soak= more cool dense air to react with the fuel.

Sorry though i wish i was involved with diesel performance lol
    Yea I don't doubt the heat soak issues. We sell a lot of the AFE intake systems which are an ABS plastic for the same reasoning, more cost effective for the average person...but I ike carbon fiber lol.

I would be interested in a CAI setup from you guys, but it wont be for some time as I need to get the build a ways along before I purchase one yet.

Lots of goodies at our company that I have found to apply to a future turbo build lol.

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

Quote Originally Posted by SPD_FRK View Post
    Yea I don't doubt the heat soak issues. We sell a lot of the AFE intake systems which are an ABS plastic for the same reasoning, more cost effective for the average person...but I ike carbon fiber lol.

I would be interested in a CAI setup from you guys, but it wont be for some time as I need to get the build a ways along before I purchase one yet.

Lots of goodies at our company that I have found to apply to a future turbo build lol.

Let us know as soon as you can cause we have a limited number of intakes, and once they are gone, they probably wont be made again. The price is fairly reasonable so let us know when your ready.

Anyone else interested were ready to start shipping out! :)

Last edited by DieselxIndustry; 11-17-2009 at 01:24 AM

oh very nice cold air setup.. carbon looking good!

its true all around carbon fiber not fiberglass none of that full carbon fiber piping it truly does sound amazing the videos and feel of the car cannot be described it doesnt feel like a real intake. it sounds and performs so much better to what i have seen.

Price is only good for friday! and includes shipping! This is really close to our margins but we really want to get this on more ppls cars.

so has anyone here picked up one of these yet? interested to see what they think

Quote Originally Posted by crzygtz View Post
    so has anyone here picked up one of these yet? interested to see what they think
    You can be the first galant guy lol, Redgalant2k1 checked it out in person and liked it, he made on suggestion and we did that. Otherwise there are a couple floating orders on the .com and ebay. msg me if your interested!!

When you guys getting a vendor tag? ;) Im considering getting a full CAI did you mold them to each such as a 4+6 cyl Galant and a 4+6 cyl Eclipse? to make sure tubes are in right place? Also how much for just tubing without the filters? And what size are they i didnt see that in original post ill go recheck
    Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 11-28-2009 at 02:04 PM

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    When you guys getting a vendor tag? ;) Im considering getting a full CAI did you mold them to each such as a 4+6 cyl Galant and a 4+6 cyl Eclipse? to make sure tubes are in right place? Also how much for just tubing without the filters? And what size are they i didnt see that in original post ill go recheck
    lol as soon as we can afford it. Brandon and i are still in the hole pretty good. Thats why we havent made a for sale thread on your site yet. We also are not much of a vendor yet. We would like to be eventually but ultimately we will, we just need the details and were poor haha. This is a one time run of intakes and wont be produced again. We have a set number of them and thats it. Later on we may do other parts for other cars but we haven't decided yet. Its more like a group buy but instead of making everyone prepay we were nice and did it up front so their were no delays. The fitment will have no issue in the galant since we use all the same engine parts basically. The mold is the same from i4 to v6 in size and layout. As for the filter id have to calculate it out, its somewhere around 10-15$ off . Its a good dry flow filter washable and reusable. Tubing size is 2.75, which is basically identical to the the TB opening :)
    Last edited by DieselxIndustry; 11-29-2009 at 08:13 AM

PRICE CUT

$150 SRI shipped

$230 CAI shipped

MSG me before they are gone.

im interested...

and wow you even cf the valve cover... nice..... is it like a sticker or real cf?

im interested in one sri, pm please

thank you hopefully we get some of the galant guys, so far all the 3g sales ppl love them. there is a new video up on the socal site in parts and review if you are interested.

is there anything supporting the pipe and the MAS and the air filter?

we have 2 brackets for the CAI and then 1 for the SRI

bump
    150$ SRI shipped
    230$ CAI shipped

bump. for sales anyone intersted or you still waiting on dyno numbers to see?

anyone intersted? bump!!

I would like to see some dynos

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast