The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: sorry, civic content!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    10 lbs lookind for a d16y7 intake mani so i crank it up 15psi once you break atmospheric pressure then boost gets real fun lol

TGC WI/IL chyea boi!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnygezony View Post
    Yeah they kinda are, yours is truly the only good looking one i have seen, its so smooth and subtle. It doesnt scream "hey race me" it whispers "go ahead"

Quote Originally Posted by tjones156 View Post
    Nice Civic. The civics around my way are pretty dirty. Mostly just a bunch of high school boys who always wanna race you knowing they dont have anything in their beaters. Lol, what other mods you plan on doing in the near future or is that classified?
    either: im gonna sell it, or im gonna build up the d crank up the boost, or k swap. plus some coilovers and some flush ass wheels lol

TGC WI/IL chyea boi!!

Yeah they kinda are, yours is truly the only good looking one i have seen, its so smooth and subtle. It doesnt scream "hey race me" it whispers "go ahead"

Quote Originally Posted by GmoEm2 View Post
    either: im gonna sell it, or im gonna build up the d crank up the boost, or k swap. plus some coilovers and some flush ass wheels lol
    Nice! That sounds like a real treat. Well whether you sell it or finish your build good luck

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

thanks mang lol

TGC WI/IL chyea boi!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12