The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Another opinion thread on the 8g!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 47 of 47
    Interior looks good, was just thrown off by all the bright lights.
    I would go with Reelax's idea about the EVO X wheels, they're 18x8.5 w/38mm offset.
    Just remmember if you lower it to much in the rear with those Evo wheels, you'll rub.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy724 View Post
    Interior looks good, was just thrown off by all the bright lights.
    I would go with Reelax's idea about the EVO X wheels, they're 18x8.5 w/38mm offset.
    Just remmember if you lower it to much in the rear with those Evo wheels, you'll rub.
    Thanks alot bro for the ideas! ill post pics this saturday! getting black seats as well as finishing up the interior! BTW how much do i lower the front and back to make them both even, because of the bigger front gap i cant just lower the front, the car will not be even.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant Evolution View Post
    Thanks alot bro for the ideas! ill post pics this saturday! getting black seats as well as finishing up the interior! BTW how much do i lower the front and back to make them both even, because of the bigger front gap i cant just lower the front, the car will not be even.
    It really depends on if your getting lowering springs or coilovers. With coilover you can adjust your height of your car. With spring it's a set height.
    On my G, I have Megan lowering spring that dropped the front 2 inches, and the back 1.75.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy724 View Post
    It really depends on if your getting lowering springs or coilovers. With coilover you can adjust your height of your car. With spring it's a set height.
    On my G, I have Megan lowering spring that dropped the front 2 inches, and the back 1.75.
    Those are the springs i was going to get! got a pic of the cars ride height??

Quote Originally Posted by Galant Evolution View Post
    ... how much do i lower the front and back to make them both even, because of the bigger front gap i cant just lower the front, the car will not be even.
    i have coilovers (TEIN SS-P). i'm not sure exactly how much i lowered... i wanted the wheel gaps to be even and only coilovers (or bags) could b adjusted to produce this stance... if i had to guess 1.5"-2" lowered in the rear and 2.5"-3" in the front, but this makes the car nose down slightly since the front wheel arch is bigger than the rear. here is a pic from the side to see what the resulting slant looks like:

evo wing looks like crap without a kit to complete it, best thing i ever did was remove my Evo wing

reelax, i like that drop. And qnzmostwanted, i like the evo wing alot, i love it actually. And im going to put a lip kit on the car.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123