The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Another opinion thread on the 8g!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 47
    get tyc's i bet youd like em.

i'd go all black or all white but thats me just do u but it can look better..

Quote Originally Posted by nando View Post
    i'd go all black or all white but thats me just do u but it can look better..
    x2

There is no "flow" to the car...it looks pieced together from a salvage yard.

ummmmmmmmmmm?????????????????????

i think it looks alright

thanks alot guys for all the ideas and input!

Lower it, bigger better wheels, paint the car one color, get rid of the evo fin thing on your back window, get rid of the spoiler, and tone down those blinding lights. Keep it simple and clean looking. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy724 View Post
    Lower it, bigger better wheels, paint the car one color, get rid of the evo fin thing on your back window, get rid of the spoiler, and tone down those blinding lights. Keep it simple and clean looking. Just my 2 cents.
    Im getting some nice 17s black with chrome lip when i get money along with eather springs or coilovers. Have a CFevo hood coming in as well as CF trunk, also have a kit comin! im going to take you guys advice and go straight white when i re-paint the car in the spring to look clean. i like the fins on the back and i have an evo wing on it right now and i think it looks good. its the galant evolution man it needs the fins!! haha but personaly i like them along with the wing. When the car is lowered with new paint and a kit and rims it will look awesome i will post pics! thanks for your suggestions it means alot.

this was from a car show the other night! real fun!
    Last edited by Galant Evolution; 11-16-2009 at 02:15 PM

i suggest EVO rims if you want to emmulate the EVO, preferably the 18's from the EVO X. tires would be 225/40r18.

^ on top that, try looking for a jdm rear bumper and look for some 2nd gen tails

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    ^ on top that, try looking for a jdm rear bumper and look for some 2nd gen tails
    Thanks big time for the suggestions! Where would i go to find a jdm rear bumper and 2nd gen tails?

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    i suggest EVO rims if you want to emmulate the EVO, preferably the 18's from the EVO X. tires would be 225/40r18.
    Thank you for the info on the rims and tires! ill look em up and see how costly they will be.

i like everything but the hood and the overkill with the interior lights.. pinstripe needs to go as others have mentioned.

for the compliments, i really like the galant trim for the doors, your rims are really nice, oh i like the tails dark like that. Makes them look awesome. Spoiler is big, but i like it.

enough on the outside.. whats under the hood?

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    i like everything but the hood and the overkill with the interior lights.. pinstripe needs to go as others have mentioned.

for the compliments, i really like the galant trim for the doors, your rims are really nice, oh i like the tails dark like that. Makes them look awesome. Spoiler is big, but i like it.

enough on the outside.. whats under the hood?

Thanks alot for the suggestions and the comments! as far as under the hood, nothing special. This pic was from a while ago, the red valve cover is now black, the headers are white to black fade, the red flexpipe is now metal pipe for a short ram air intake, all caps are black not red, and blue leds for under the hood as well. Ill have to take an updated pic!

You definitely got dem blue shitz covered on the interior. Everyone else covered the exterior pretty well, looking forward to seeing the transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by empyrean View Post
    You definitely got dem blue shitz covered on the interior. Everyone else covered the exterior pretty well, looking forward to seeing the transformation.
    Thanks man! I saved up alot of money over the summer so i could get it in good shape over the winter! I'm real excited for the coming spring by then she should be 90% done for the shows!

Get rid of stock shift knob, make smaller decals for your car club, and get some projector heads with high quality bulbs. Like others said tone down interior light.

^^woot Ignore the rice steering wheel cover lol it makes it easier to drive with my knees on way to school.

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    Get rid of stock shift knob, make smaller decals for your car club, and get some projector heads with high quality bulbs. Like others said tone down interior light.

^^woot Ignore the rice steering wheel cover lol it makes it easier to drive with my knees on way to school.
    i cant see the pic alot of stuff is blocked here at my work haha. The interior lights are so bright because its night time inside the garage! below is a pic of it in the day time! but i do plan on getting the ebay black projector headlights, they look sickk! I have HIDs now but i want to find some nice HID fogs too! Where can i find cool looking shift knobs? thats a cool idea!!

I think eather later today or tomorow after work the rest of the tan color in the car will be black!
    Last edited by Galant Evolution; 11-17-2009 at 09:22 AM

^ wow I like ure interior bro....
    once again looks good ure evo conversion..!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    ^ wow I like ure interior bro....
    once again looks good ure evo conversion..!!
    Thanks bro!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast