The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NOS Stupid Question

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    Experienced TGC Member

NOS Stupid Question

Where do you go to get a bottled filled and how much is it?
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

fstrthnu
    Use the phone book and look it up under "automotive performance parts." They should be able to hook you up with somebody that can fill nitrous. I myself get my bottles filled a place called "Gary's lounge"! They do a really good job and even freeze the bottles overnight and then fill them to get better bottle pressure. Has anyone else ever heard of freezing bottles before filling them?

Senior TGC Member
    Haven't heard that nope but I'm sure it works if they go through all that trouble. As for refills, you can try http://www.nitrousexpress.com which is NX's website. Look for dealers in your area and there will be an option to include those dealers which do refills.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Experienced TGC Member
    Heh thanks guys. I dont have nitrus I was just curious if you get it done in shops or if you have to send it away or somethin.
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiP
    Heh thanks guys. I dont have nitrus I was just curious if you get it done in shops or if you have to send it away or somethin.
    Actually you have to send it away...to me. I'll be sure to make good use of 2 bottles
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I just go to my boyz shop... i get mine filled for free..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemist aka Shane
    thats messed up freeeee,, can i get one free bottlee,, when ever i get NOS,, or any nitros,,, plz plz plz plz plz pretty plz with sugar on top

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Quote Originally Posted by K h O p A r I
    thats messed up freeeee,, can i get one free bottlee,, when ever i get NOS,, or any nitros,,, plz plz plz plz plz pretty plz with sugar on top
    I'll give it some thought, lol.. i got a bottle just sittin in my garage, not doing anything..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Senior TGC Member
    I'll give it some thought, lol.. i got a bottle just sittin in my garage, not doing anything..
    You lie I know you're secretly using a couple 150 shot bursts into your nose

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rallifan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'll give it some thought, lol.. i got a bottle just sittin in my garage, not doing anything..</div>

You lie I know you're secretly using a couple 150 shot bursts into your nose </div>

Man, I told you not to tell anyone about that..lmfao..

fstrthnu
    Not that I've tried or anything but don't most shops put sulfur(?) or something in the nitrous so people won't use it for (other) reasons?

I get my nitrous refilled at my local shop but they refill me for free. But I know they do charge 40 bucks for a ten pound refill.
    Love,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by K h O p A r I
    aight ty shane,, but its gone be while,, before i get NOS,, i want do other mod before i put spend money on NOS...

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrthnu
    Not that I've tried or anything but don't most shops put sulfur(?) or something in the nitrous so people won't use it for (other) reasons?
    Yeah it's impure for that purpose, but I bet Shane's running the real deal :laughing:

Quote Originally Posted by Rallifan
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrthnu
    Yeah it's impure for that purpose, but I bet Shane's running the real deal :laughing:
    You better believe it.. If my boy ever put sulfur in my bottle, he knows what would happen to his newly installed Spoon engine.. :twisted: