The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 94 s converted to gs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 47 of 47
    HHmm,....Never thought about that, might just have to do that. Thanks for pointing that out.

1994 Galant S. 90 Percent GS.

So it's been a sad month here for me, I got pulled over for no insurance(wife never payed it and I didn't know), and got the car impounded. My buddy got it out for me and I owed him $850 and didn't have the cash to get him payed and after 30 days he kept the car as payment. I'm deeply disturbed. Shit makes me sick. So i'm selling some of the parts that I didn't get the chance to get on. Ive got the whole gs dohc swap, the new pistons, and misc items, pm me for info. I'm currently looking for another galant to restart with but I know it wont be the same. Memories. I might not even stick with mitsu, Don't know, we'll see how it all goes with the galant searching. Just a couple of days ago, I missed my chance to have a 6th gen '91 gvr4 for 500, but missed it by a day. Wish me luck.

^ good luck to you man, but be glad you didn't buy the vr4. If you can't afford your 7g, you'd never be able to afford a 6gvr4. Seriously.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    John is right...a GVR4 requires deeper pockets. Sadly enough..i know

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

They also require a deidcated owner. One that is devoted to caring and providing for a moving(and breathtaking) piece of automotive history/excellence.

Lucky for #1948 of 2000.... it was found by a die hard like Kevin.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

I'm back with another G!!!! Just couldn't stay away. Iv'e been in the rock crawling/off-road scene lately and came across this 95 s for $375. It needed a distributor, spark plug wires and a exhaust flex pipe. Got her on the road for 50 and some change. Plans are the interior swap for the power windows, mirrors & locks, prothane suspension upgrade, disk brake swap from the gs I found in the J/y, rims and JDM/paint for now.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Yes, that is a gs trunk, the old one was rusted out and I snagged this and the disk brake swap parts for $30.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    This is what iv'e been building over the last 4 years, 4" long arm lift, 31" mud claw's, 5.2l v8. She's fun in the mountains!!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    She came from this.....to....
    [IMG][/IMG]
    This.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I also found the love of my life and have been married for 4 years the 15th of this month. Awesome to be back in a G and Have the support of my wife and the funds to support the parts flow and mods comming.
    I'm going to be in the market for a diamond edition jdm bumper, world spec heads, and vr4 skirts in the next couple of months so I can get her painted.

Wow, over 5 years! Congrats, and welcome back to the Galant World!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123