The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NEX Coilovers???

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar

NEX Coilovers???

Hey guys I was looking around for coilovers and saw these....never heard of them or anybody using them. Does anybody from here have these or heard anything about these coilovers?
    http://www.prostreetonline.com/pnsku/ss1-mt14.asp

Experienced TGC Member
    Very little information shown there. Searced on C3G and hardly any information, one thread really and very poor perspective.

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

Quote Originally Posted by SPD_FRK View Post
    Very little information shown there. Searced on C3G and hardly any information, one thread really and very poor perspective.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEX-G...item5ad4f53586

Well found them on ebay, Im not sure what info is going to do cuz I asked If anyody has heard of them and tried it on their car. Its a vary simple question of yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Galantfan88 View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEX-G...item5ad4f53586

Well found them on ebay, Im not sure what info is going to do cuz I asked If anyody has heard of them and tried it on their car. Its a vary simple question of yes or no.
    How is it a simple yes or no? It's your car. If you obviously don't care what somebody has to say in your own opinion thread, why even ask?
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
    How is it a simple yes or no? It's your car. If you obviously don't care what somebody has to say in your own opinion thread, why even ask?
    Cuz I already feel things are starting to get heated up already, and who said I didnt care about my own car, and yes I do care what other people say and listen if I didnt trust me I would not bother at all. There is a reason why I opened I thread about it, and yes its simple answere of yes I heard of these and think thier not such a great brand. Yes my friend its vary simple to answere what I asked.

I saw the brand, I never heard of it, so decided to come here and ask if anybody here heard of it. If so, what do you guys think? if not its a "No Galantfan88 never heard of them "

Yes my friend its vary simple to answere what I asked.
    If the hint that it's not even a recognized brand doesn't turn you away, I'll put it into simple terms.

I wouldn't put anything without a reputable history on my car, especially something as important as suspension. It's not worth it to sacrifice cost for quality. Even then, the cost of quality, proven coilovers is not much more expensive than these.

And after writing that, I decided to search to see if I could prove myself wrong, and just as expected, I found this. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3363932
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Experienced TGC Member
    I never heard of them, since our cars use 3rd Gen eclipse suspension I figured atleast somebody over there would know more or have some specs ont he product. There ins't a single coilover system that is a good brand, or "legit" that will not publish all the specs and features.

Point is, Club3g had one thread over there which was minimal to no information on the brand whatsoever, so I just relayed the information give the cross-application with the suspension system.

Here is the thread;
    http://www.club3g.com/forum/wheels-t...coilovers.html

That is all I have found on them at all...and if it was my money I wouldn't spend a penny unless I knew more about the product or it is from a company known for qaulity product. None of us want to see another member's money get flushed down the toilet on things like this, so we all pitch in nd research to see what can be found, if anything.

www.blackheartmotors.net

Quote Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
    If the hint that it's not even a recognized brand doesn't turn you away, I'll put it into simple terms.

I wouldn't put anything without a reputable history on my car, especially something as important as suspension. It's not worth it to sacrifice cost for quality. Even then, the cost of quality, proven coilovers is not much more expensive than these.

And after writing that, I decided to search to see if I could prove myself wrong, and just as expected, I found this. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3363932
    Thanx you vary much for the help man, thats all I needed and damn thanx for the link. And see bc of your help...you are a hero to my car bc if that shit ever happend to my car that would of killed me. I deff wanted to go with tein coilovers but saw these so thats why I asked, but thank you vary much for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by SPD_FRK View Post
    I never heard of them, since our cars use 3rd Gen eclipse suspension I figured atleast somebody over there would know more or have some specs ont he product. There ins't a single coilover system that is a good brand, or "legit" that will not publish all the specs and features.

Point is, Club3g had one thread over there which was minimal to no information on the brand whatsoever, so I just relayed the information give the cross-application with the suspension system.

Here is the thread;
    http://www.club3g.com/forum/wheels-t...coilovers.html

That is all I have found on them at all...and if it was my money I wouldn't spend a penny unless I knew more about the product or it is from a company known for qaulity product. None of us want to see another member's money get flushed down the toilet on things like this, so we all pitch in nd research to see what can be found, if anything.
    thanx for the info man, I mean Im fine with what I have for now witht he Eibach spings, but after the build and getting the motor in I wanna start with major racing suspension, and other stuff. But thanx man

Im looking to be on coilovers on both the G and the bimmer once I get a daily, but never came across this brand so I wouldn't trust it either. 400 isn't that much of a difference and you can get teins. Work black friday and make some cash like me :)

Experienced TGC Member
    thanx for the info man, I mean Im fine with what I have for now witht he Eibach spings, but after the build and getting the motor in I wanna start with major racing suspension, and other stuff. But thanx man
    If you want a good suspension check out the Megans, Tein, or Ksports. I will say I am extremely happy with my Ksport GT Pros because of the brand and easy install. The adjustable front endlink bracket was a big plus during install.

www.blackheartmotors.net