Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 32

still needs to be slammed

RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

i didnt take these pics, i no longer have a camera

No offense, but those streched tires look retarded. I never really got what the heck that whole trend is about, especially with the V-dubs. I love the 3-series and the wheels, but I think it would look much better with appropriately sized tires

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    looks good bro.

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

I wouldnt slam it but I would def. lower it. I prefer proper sized tires but its your whip.

well the s4 has the slammed and tucked look while with this car im going for the stance/hellaflush look. it will be understood once its done

you wouldnt slam it.. but i would.

Looking good. The amount of Stretch is intense.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

blue8g
    that's a nice amount of stretch nothing too outrageous, just right imo

needs moar low then you'll be set

I agree that you should get the right size of tires. Lowering it slightly (maybe .8 of an inch) would make it look a tad more aggressive.

To me it looks like an insult to the makers of the automobile. Such a quality machine, then some extremely nice looking rims to match it..... Then BAM... in comes the tires to give it that beaner touch that demeans the fantastic engineering of the suspension.

Congrats on ruining your ride quality and safety. It will be sad to see that Beemer damaged from a wreck due to blown out tires or bad traction because you wanted that awkward look on your car.

Sorry if it came across as harsh, it just drives me nuts to see weird stuff like this on such nice cars. I expect it on a honda, but not on a new BMW.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    well the s4 has the slammed and tucked look while with this car im going for the stance/hellaflush look. it will be understood once its done

you wouldnt slam it.. but i would.
    thanx for my new wallpaper =]

Quote Originally Posted by diablos991 View Post
    I agree that you should get the right size of tires. Lowering it slightly (maybe .8 of an inch) would make it look a tad more aggressive.

To me it looks like an insult to the makers of the automobile. Such a quality machine, then some extremely nice looking rims to match it..... Then BAM... in comes the tires to give it that beaner touch that demeans the fantastic engineering of the suspension.

Congrats on ruining your ride quality and safety. It will be sad to see that Beemer damaged from a wreck due to blown out tires or bad traction because you wanted that awkward look on your car.

Sorry if it came across as harsh, it just drives me nuts to see weird stuff like this on such nice cars. I expect it on a honda, but not on a new BMW.
    I couldn't agree more.

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Line View Post
    I couldn't agree more.

LOL my brother is on VW Vortex like 24/7

hhp8008
    LoL now there ricing out v-dub's actually I don't know what they call that.........but looks like s**t to me:p rofl

Who started this "stretched out tire" trend?

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    I wouldnt say ricing out....most of the rides on Vw Vortex are very tasteful. Its just The Vdub scene i guess, its way different than us Mitsu guys

blue8g
    it's not like lonestar is going to be racing on this set-up this is meant to look sexy as fack and succeeds lol

you have air or nitrogen in your tires?

Quote Originally Posted by diablos991 View Post

i dont buy my cars to fix them up to meet BMW's specifications. if i did i would keep them stock. stretch tires are not more suseptable to blowing out as people would believe. as long as you have your alignment and your tire pressure right you wont have any problems. just like with a normal tire. i dont understand why people call this a VW look. the stance trend takes place on any and every make and model car. thats what makes it so badass is you can do it to any car. some dont get it, but thats the point.

expect something like this when its done

streched tires, do it if your kool...... seriously your not kool unless you do it lol. i bet you haters still like hair on your vaginas dont you? but seriously sick 3 series, is that the twin turbo one? your stance is half way there slam dat bish!! as long as the wheels dont poke out mad stupid i can dig the strech lol.

TGC WI/IL chyea boi!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnygezony View Post
    Yeah they kinda are, yours is truly the only good looking one i have seen, its so smooth and subtle. It doesnt scream "hey race me" it whispers "go ahead"

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    Gorgeous!

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

thanks, its still a work in progress. moar pics when i feel its good enough to be shot again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast