The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ATTN: NY members. My GSX was stolen

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 97 of 97
    Proto is right. I broke into my own 2g once when the key cylinder was frozen. Just need to get a nice long hook to pull open the handle

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Proto is right. I broke into my own 2g once when the key cylinder was frozen. Just need to get a nice long hook to pull open the handle
    my 7g is the same way and the damn key cylinder always freezes lol
    glad you have the car back
    Last edited by Galanttuner10; 12-17-2009 at 11:14 PM
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

insurance? if so, time for upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    or just new security system. mine sounds like a fire/police vehicle. lol. i caught this old guy trying to open my door when i was walking around in the mall. my keys went off when my car was in the parking garage, i ran over to see this old guy yankin on my handle. im like wtf are you doing. thought it was his car. anyway the distance is really good and if the door opens with the alarm set, everyone will know it. should think about it anyway.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    or just new security system. mine sounds like a fire/police vehicle. lol. i caught this old guy trying to open my door when i was walking around in the mall. my keys went off when my car was in the parking garage, i ran over to see this old guy yankin on my handle. im like wtf are you doing. thought it was his car. anyway the distance is really good and if the door opens with the alarm set, everyone will know it. should think about it anyway.
    what system is that I want that one both my cars.

i have an older model, but this one looks exactly the same, its by the company scytek. i can make a video of it if ya want, mainly i have it for the auto starter. this also rolls your windows down with a push of a button, its pretty sweet tho i had my windows disconnected because i kept accidently hitting the button lol. the range is excellent like i said before. Not sure if this is a trusty site, but i got mine off ebay.

https://www.ecarsecurity.com/Galaxy-...000rs-2w-2.htm

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post

no insurance. everything will be out of pocket

Such a beautiful car should have a beautiful security system

Good luck with the rebuild!

72,500 miles as of 3/30/11

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    no insurance. everything will be out of pocket
    dude im really sorry to hear that your paying out of pocket for all this and i think its rediculous even if you dont have that coverage as its not like you ruined it all.. couldnt they have technically gotten prints and ran it through their system to find a match to eventually get the ppl who did this then you sue them and they pay and go to jail? thats what id want. id be glad to have the car back, but id also want whoever did this to rot in a cell for a while
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

do u feel violated......... just wondering cause that shit fucks with ur mind. its like everyone u see now next to it is suspect. good to see u got her back though.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Sorry this happened to you man. I know how it feels. In time you'll forget that someone else had her for a while, especially if you get different wheels and seats, she'll feel like a brand new car. I washed the shit out the interior of mine when I got her back, some antibacterial soap and threw new parts on her, and I'm almost happy now she got stolen since she's better than ever. Good luck getting her back to her sexiness.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

If you don't mind, could you upload some more pictures of how she sits now?

- Interior
    - Body damage
    - Condition after being dragged

I am surely installing an alarm system soon, too many break-ins in NF, NY.

I am sure many would agree, I think you should start a PayPal donations account and a sticky thread on the rebuild of this car. I'm sure many would agree and be willing to donate whatever they can to see this car up and running again. Not only do you do your part here on the forums as a MOD, but you assist others when they need it.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

I didnt take any other pics besides the one I posted. Theres nothing special about it. Its just an interior missing seats, radio and center console unscrewed but i'll see if I can take a pic this weekend

I dont need to take any donations but thanks for the offer.

glad u got it back. take ur time w/ it, i know u and it will b fine bro. could have been way worse. seats, wheels, clutch and HU are small things considering what could have been taken or what condition the car could have come back in... plus this is not ur daily so it doesn't inconvenience u too much! considering all things, i'm glad you got the car back and that itis repairable.

Glad to see you got it back aaron.... I know you will get it back together if not get something better... good luck mang...
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

Proto
    I had no tools so I used 2 sticks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345