The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ATTN: NY members. My GSX was stolen

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 97
    You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Whats the word???
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Got a call from Long Island City PD this morning. They said they have found the car but its missing wheels. An officer will call me with more details later. I hope the car is alright!
    People these days.. seriously.. glad you got your car back. fill us in with details

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Seems to be the best news you can hear at the moment. I'm hoping everything else is intact. Good luck.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Glad to hear that they at least found the car.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    was it exhibit? did you sign a confidentiality agreement so you can't update us until the show airs?

TGC Regular
    come on bro u got tell us. whats up with the gsx. what type of wheels u had

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    dang bro good to hear they found it. Hope everything is still in good condition

updates and pics? hope the wheels are all thats gone.......

thanks for the concern guys. The GSX is back. The wheels, seats, headunit and spare tire were removed. The clutch is also done. It doesnt go into gear, it just screeches horribly. Theres also few new dings on the bumpers. Hopefully those can be buffed out. The car will probably be dormant for the winter until It gets warmer out to work on it
    Last edited by qnz; 12-17-2009 at 07:14 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    insurance covering any of this?

thanks for the concern guys. The GSX is back. The wheels, seats, headunit and spare tire were removed. The clutch is also done. It doesnt go into geat, it just screeches horribly. Theres also few new dings on the bumpers. Hopefully those can be buffed out. The car will probably be dormant for the winter until It gets warmer out to work on it
    i dont even wanna know what that feels like.. im sorry man. very unfortunate. i hope you win the lottery or something.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Glad you got her back Aaron, but I know if that was me, i would want to kill someone for fucking up my car. But, I bet it feels great to just have her back in your arms.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

make sure you have add'd security now, since they know were to find it. Glad your got it back, doesn't seem they stripped it hardcore.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    G But, I bet it feels great to just have her back in your arms.

I dunno. I liken the feeling to having your gf raped for a few weeks and then she comes back to you. I know it wasnt her fault... or was it?.....

this is how it looked in the lot. The tow lot put the wheels on/under it. They said they found it on the floor and had to drag it onto the floro to get it onto the flatbed. :(

^Damn, hopefully a mishap like this wont ever happen to you again.

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

at least it was not stripped....

Was it forced entry? it almost appears as if no windows were broken. did they start it with a key or hot wire it?

It almost looks as if someone who knows you (or a friend of a friend) knew what they wanted from your car.

Obviously not a PRO, since they didnt know how to drive stick and only took the guido parts. common thug theft; rims, stereo and seats.

72,500 miles as of 3/30/11

I dunno. I liken the feeling to having your gf raped for a few weeks and then she comes back to you. I know it wasnt her fault... or was it?.....
    :-(
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Proto
    Glad you got it back and it's not in worse shape than what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Colton5419 View Post
    Was it forced entry? it almost appears as if no windows were broken. did they start it with a key or hot wire it?

It almost looks as if someone who knows you (or a friend of a friend) knew what they wanted from your car.

Obviously not a PRO, since they didnt know how to drive stick and only took the guido parts. common thug theft; rims, stereo and seats.
    It's easy to open a 2G (found out 200 miles away from home). With frameless windows all you have to do is pop the window open just a tad bit at the top then use a rod to open the door because of the way Mitsu designed the door/lock combo.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast