The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Greeting from Cebu City, Philippines =)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 72
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by gian7675 View Post
    stayer@
    Really? Super secret MILITARY Space technology huh! LOL! =)

Thanks for the help!
    It was a joke, i just guessed. I recommend you very, very well thought of the transaction. Tochigi - 150km - Fukushima - nuclear power station. We have observed from space satellite in Fukushima. The level of radiation more in 7.000.000 times than the norm.

The inscription on the picture (rus). Japanese researchers report: the radiation level is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by stayer View Post
    The inscription on the picture (rus). Japanese researchers report: the radiation level is normal.
    LOL!!!!!!!

stayer@
    I knew it was a joke bro

Anyway, thanks for the concer. We were able to evacuate her before things went hot there at Fukushima.

This car of mine will have a very exiting history

lucap100is@
    I was drooling at this Local Galant VR-4 bro! And it's a steal at .5M...I would have grabbed it immediately...but theres one major prob...I doubt if I can ever save a .5M amount on one go.

This deal of mine is very cool and my wallet is smiling. I'll only make a dp this sat and He's technically mine na.

For the meantime, he'll be in his custody of course. But I'll have visiting rights

Hi ya!

Anyway, the car is already here in the Philippines and I'm really happy with it.

Now all I have to do is pay the full amount and he's mine weeee!!!

The fenders got dented when they loaded him onto the container...anyway, my importer promised me that they'll fix that

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/gian7675/?action=view&current=P1010071-2.jpg[/quote]

If all goes to sched, I'll be bringing him home this October

Hi ya!

Anyway, the car is already here in the Philippines and I'm really happy with it.

Now all I have to do is pay the full amount and he's mine weeee!!!

The fenders got dented when they loaded him onto the container...anyway, my importer promised me that they'll fix that

I'll be visiting him again at the shop probably this end of August.

If all goes to sched, I'll be bringing him home this October
    Last edited by gian7675; 08-12-2011 at 06:48 PM

Lookin great. Sorry to hear about the dents. I would raging on that.

Yo Gian pre!
    Newbie here!!Pinoy as well :)
    very interested and will be keeping an eye on this thread!keep us posted dawg!
    its kinda cool to see that you're getting one straight from the land of the rising sun!!!thats hardcore dude!
    im planning to get mine by end of October as well!!and u knw i cant sleep as it draws closer..haha!

wazzup, nopys....dami na natin dito ha...aloha and welcome

1999 vr-4....ganda

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjel12 View Post
    Yo Gian pre!
    Newbie here!!Pinoy as well :)
    very interested and will be keeping an eye on this thread!keep us posted dawg!
    its kinda cool to see that you're getting one straight from the land of the rising sun!!!thats hardcore dude!
    im planning to get mine by end of October as well!!and u knw i cant sleep as it draws closer..haha!
    Yo! Thanks bro!

yeah, am very excited too hehe! Can't waiti to get my hands on him na pero baka by December pa...di ko pa ma-fully paid eh grrr...palaging kulang ang pepe =)

I'll keep ya guys posted on Jericho's progress =)

Saw your ride sa Garage Page. Ganda ah! The 6g is also in my want list hehe! 6g and also 7g weehh!. Nice ride bro!

================================================== ================================================== ======

jacob0530@
    wazzzup bro! To tell ya the truth eh I'm not sure as to what the year model of Jericho is actually hehe! Didn't bother to ask my importer because he found him for me.

Anyway eh he has the actual Japanese registration papers on hand...pero I'll take a look at it next time para exciting

Too bad he forgot to ask for the Japanese Plates.

Update:

Anyway, jericho is currently under conversion from RHD to LHD. I personally saw it and dang...they're really thorough. I saw the Dashboard...it's already LHD and you couldn't tell that it was originally RHD.

Unfortunately eh no pics to post. My Importer requested for no picture taking during the conversion process.

================================================== ================================================== ===============

oakrdrs187@
    LOL Its ok about the dents. it can easily be repaired. Unfortunately though...his mechanics accidentally grazed the center Console RALLIART CF with a large gash...I went teary eyed and almost fainted upon seeing the damage.

I pointed this to my importer and he went berzerker mode. he promosed to fix it...but somehow I doubt hecan fix that...DARN!!!!! thatwas a very rare piece of expensive accessory =(
    Last edited by gian7675; 09-19-2011 at 07:48 PM

Been a long time since I've posted here in my Intro thread

A not even sure if this is stll the thread i shpuld be posting on for updates on my ride

Anyway, my 8g has been converted from RHD to LHD now

What was once right...

Is now Left =D

The dents are now gone too

Before =(

After =)

I requested to keep the old paint if possible or leave it be...they buffed my 8g and alas!

Before

After

I'm so happy with my VR4 and my importer... but at the same time, I was also diasappointed with them.

- They damaged my CF Ralliart Console Panel

- Lost the OEM Factory Air Snorkel during conversion

- for some strange reason the front passenger side fog lamp is now blurry...I wonder how in the world they managed to do that...

- and now after a friend pointed out, they seem to have lost also the OEM CAPS for the side mirrors...I didn't even knew hat they were missing...I thought they just painted them black =(

Sigh...anyway we're still not together my 8g and I because some papers are still to be finished...the Plates on the 8g are photoshoped.

Major check-up on him when I'll finally get him home someday.

One day my 8g and I will be together...but when hat day comes...it'll be the Greatest Day Evah!
    Last edited by gian7675; 05-05-2012 at 07:45 PM

damn! nice job, the car looks really good! AND you have that grille that I am looking for all over the place ;)
    Dope, dope car man, welcome back in a way :)
    my car's photo will be placed here soon!

Wow, nice to see it converted. I'm surprised they didn't swap the wiper arms as well.

But about the mirrors, it does look like they're painted black, or they may be replacements in LHD form. The positioning of them head on looks different from the silver mirrors.

Get the close up shots, because I think they're either sprayed a flat black, or unpainted.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Really nice car there. Ways Skyforger you have an eye there to spot those things. I can see that you really know your G's
    Last edited by Bobby~d; 05-10-2012 at 03:18 PM
    Dw@r!k@

Quote Originally Posted by Skyforger View Post
    Wow, nice to see it converted. I'm surprised they didn't swap the wiper arms as well.

But about the mirrors, it does look like they're painted black, or they may be replacements in LHD form. The positioning of them head on looks different from the silver mirrors.

Get the close up shots, because I think they're either sprayed a flat black, or unpainted.
    Yo Bro You really think so that they sprayed the Caps black? I noticed that the side mirrors were were black when I visited my 8g but didn't notice if the Caps were still there...kind of cool...the black side mirrors...I'm just only worried that if the Caps are gone.

I'll probably be visiting my G this end of the month or next month.

AllenPump@
    Thanks! I like the grill too. Sometimes a similar one pops up in the local Buy and Sell here. I'll give ya a holler if another one pops up =)

BobbyD@
    Thanks! Really love this guy =)

TearstoneGraphics@
    Thanks!
    Last edited by gian7675; 05-10-2012 at 07:05 PM

Why convert to LHD?

AllenPump@
    Thanks! I like the grill too. Sometimes a similar one pops up in the local Buy and Sell here. I'll give ya a holler if another one pops up =)
    Thanks man, I would appreciate that!
    my car's photo will be placed here soon!

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    Why convert to LHD?
    IIRC, the OP said something about the needing to be LHD to be out on the road legally.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast