The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Eprom ECU

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    do you have the shops and companys you used in your build thread?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedLine DOHC View Post
    do you have the shops and companys you used in your build thread?
    all machining is being done by the dsm graveyard.. www.thedsmgraveyard.com

good guys fair pricing for damn sure.. got a block and polished crank with machining for 800 shipped

motor will be fully assembled by me and a team of mad scientists lol.. not really the engine is gonna be done by my boy phil and i.. he has a 600hp 1g TSi
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

i should also say that im getting my pistons off ebay and my manley rods from www.extremepsi.com and the ACL main and rod bearings from ebay as well

rods are 315, pistons like 478 i think and the bearings are 50 bucks so like 800 for all that then the head.. phil built that 4 me as well new everything for only 250 as a cost for the head without lifters and cam gears, i have 3g lifters and stock GS cam gears on there now

all gaskets so far have been from extremepsi, but misc things for me im proll going to get from oemmitsubishiparts.com like the head gasket, t belt, 97-99 CAS etc all have very good prices and are very helpful
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

actually i will probably be getting the pistons and rods from the dsm graveyard as well as their prices are even better than ebays
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

You oughtta try calling or IM'ng some of the vendors like MAPperformance. You'll find that they can get you much better prices than they advertise... and can even get products that they don't have on their website, for less than you can get them for on ebay.

But you'll never know, unless you give them a ring or at the least send them an email.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr View Post
    You oughtta try calling or IM'ng some of the vendors like MAPperformance. You'll find that they can get you much better prices than they advertise... and can even get products that they don't have on their website, for less than you can get them for on ebay.

But you'll never know, unless you give them a ring or at the least send them an email.
    i agree with you john, i know plenty of people who have gotten great deals there.. and yes shoot off emails or whatever to different places as they can not only get you prices but can help and offer advice and other options etc
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12