I know guys out there have done these swaps but I have not been able to find a definitive #'s out there to help w/ my build. So you may have seen I have put in a lot of threads in a short time. I'm trying to get some concrete answers to help. Right now this is what I have. I got a dohc sonata head from the junk yard the other day it's already at the machine shop they are going to do all the head work for me. I'm having them install mm oversized valves new brass guides new lifters seals crower springs and retainers. As of right now just for a cost issue I'm going to use the oem sonata cams. I will upgrade later just putting a lot of money into the valve train and head work. They will also be doing a 4 angle valve job. So now the big question. Can anyone give me solid #'s on the new c/r for this swap w/ stock bottom end. I don't want to drop so low on the c/r that I lose my drive ability when not under boost or at lower rpms while I am waiting for the turbo to spool. And at the same time I want pistons strong enough that they will be able to handle more then the 18 psi that the oem setup can handle (or at least that's the sohc head). Please any help would be good by the way I want to remain somewhere in the range of like 8.8:1.