The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G Service Manual

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 64
    beautiful. thanks a lot~

I downloaded these, but they don't do anything, everytime I try to open it, it downloads again?

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    lol...i just downloaded again. forgot to back this up.

don't know where u went wrong misterb, but i downloaded, clicked, and i can see just fine.

i guess all i can say is try using winrar

It stops at 20 seconds. Either link. Then after sitting at 20 seconds it goes back to 97 seconds and nothing?
    2002 ES, V6, 140K

I just checked it and the links still work... I would check your browser, Internet connection, and if you have adobe working... If all those work then the only thing left is the user...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

I figured out how to download both parts but when I try to open part 2 no files are found, anyone find files?
    2002 ES, V6, 140K

sorry for being a newbie!, but what are these documents for?

its a service manual for the 8g.

thank prophet
    !MaD_JaCk!

thanks

awesome. just what i needed. thanks =)

You are a life saver!

I spent an hour today looking for a repair manual download! now I can look into replacing my radiator support. By the way where should I look/Post for advice before beginning my repairs. I was in a front end collision and I cant afford to send her to a shop. damages include my condenser, radiator, radiator support/ core support, head lights, hood, bumper cover and passenger side fender.

Download issues

For those who are having problems with the dead links: I got the dead link for the complete collection also, even though I had already downloaded a single chapter no problem. Out of curiosity, I tried another chapter, which I knew worked. I got a dead link for that one too. The answer? Clear browser cookies and cache. Tried the complete link again, and it worked.

For those getting no files when you download it, be sure you have WinRAR installed.

Thanks alot. Anyone know where I can find the one for 2003 Galants? I know they are almost identical but some things are a little different.

kcarel
    Anyone know how compatible the galant is to the eclipse? I've got some HVAC issues (heater core) on my 2000 eclipse but this is the only manual I can get my hands on. The dash seems rather similar between my galant and eclipse. Anyone use galant manuals to work on eclipses? lol..........

^Dis-assembly will be a bit different, but its the same deal.

Part 2 of this still doesn't open right. It downloads fine but says it's corrupt. Anyone have this handy to upload a working copy of Part 2?
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Omg, tyvm! :d

02 8G ES

Any update to part 1 - link comes up as The file link that you requested is not valid.

Link 2 works fine

Quote Originally Posted by dlovin123 View Post
    Any update to part 1 - link comes up as The file link that you requested is not valid.

Link 2 works fine
    Yeah same here!

link for fil 1 is dead

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast