The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM bumper bracket and US bumper bracket interchangeable?

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

JDM bumper bracket and US bumper bracket interchangeable?

My bumper bracket is quite fubared.... And I'm wondering if I should try to refit a USDM bumper bar behind the 7G JDM skin

has this been done? When people buy their JDM bumpers do they buy it with the brackets attached? Or the skin sits on the USDM brackets all the same?

the usdm crashbar is massive compaired to the jdm one. you would have to hack it to hell to get the skin to fit over it. at that point its no longer a crash bar. the brackets on the car that hold the crash bar are diffrent between jdm and usdm. thats why us usdm people have trouble putting in jdm headlights. the jdm heads are thicker and dont clear the crash bar mount so we bend it or cut it.

and when we buy the jdm bumpers there is nothing but the skin. no crash bar or brackets for fogs :(

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

crash bars are over rated, lol mine came with the brackets and fogs. You can see my new crash bar its a nice aluminum piece.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.