The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: halo lights and body kits

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

halo lights and body kits

how good are those halo light with the little leds on them and what are the best body kits to get.i was thinking about the cyber 2 kit i seen on ebay it came with the the hole kit plus fenders.i just dont want to get it and itdoesent come close to fitting any hints let me know

Quote Originally Posted by galant1983 View Post
    any hints let me know
    A hint? Use the search button please. Everything you asked has been covered many, many times. :)

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    A hint? Use the search button please. Everything you asked has been covered many, many times. :)
    x10

Quote Originally Posted by galant1983 View Post
    how good are those halo light with the little leds on them and what are the best body kits to get.i was thinking about the cyber 2 kit i seen on ebay it came with the the hole kit plus fenders.i just dont want to get it and itdoesent come close to fitting any hints let me know
    best body kits: VISS, them Ebay shitty molds suck at fitment, your going to spend more money in bodywork then just buying a high quality kit which requires less work to install. Save your self the time/money and buy a good quality kit, those fenders are not OEM fitment like anything fiberglass, your going to HAVE to make them fit. If your interested I do have a NEW viss kit sitting in my basement.

What halo lights are you talking about, post some pics of the stuff. Best halo lights IMO are the Hella Optilux 2500 Angel kit, search them in ebay/google.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR