The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VIN Number Help

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

VIN Number Help

Hello, I am in the middle of purchasing a 2001 Galant, but I am skeptical of the individuals selling the vehicle. They are telling me they don't have the carfax but I can search it online. I was just wondering if anyone would be so kind to do it for me since I do not have an account with them. Please and thank you. I am a Graphic Design Artist so if you need something done in return please let me know(car decal or etc.).

the VIN #: 4A3AA36G81E022742

Welcome to TGC. Word of advice... If the seller is shady and won't give you a CarFax, walk away from the deal. Its a few grand in their pocket, so they should be willing to spend the 15 bucks.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

^I agree

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

"youngmillionaire" as your username and asking for a free carfax, I don't want to sound obnoxious, but that is a bit of an oxymoron.

Anyway, PM me your email address and I will send you the carfax tomorrow.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tamim13 View Post
    "youngmillionaire" as your username and asking for a free carfax, I don't want to sound obnoxious, but that is a bit of an oxymoron.

Anyway, PM me your email address and I will send you the carfax tomorrow.
    lmao thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

lol, i chose that as my username since my last name is million & plus millionaires become millionaires by saving their money at every opportunity. but thank you for doing it.
    Last edited by youngmillionaire; 12-09-2009 at 05:21 AM