The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: yo yo maryland galant meet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26
    shadowzzr

yo yo maryland galant meet

yo if you live in maryland, dc or va an u have a galant its time to do a meet you dig holla at me

try galanttuners.com more MD active members
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

we never have maryland meets lol

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    we never have maryland meets lol
    We need to thats for sure.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

shadowzzr
    but thats the thing we never have one but it time to have one u dig

last time it was me, fred, and bernard. bernard didnt even have the vr-4

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

shadowzzr
    wow but yeah i think we should set one up

Experienced TGC Member
    Well with the way meets usually happen, plan for 20 only 10 show... Maybe if we plan for 4-5 ppl all will show idk lol. Chris what are your thoughts. Kenny may be able to come. Ill have to give him a call.

Wheres a good central location for you guys?

It'd have to be in about 2 weeks because Im doing my trans swap next wed,thu,fri...
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

anytime really, just throw ideas and times out

im down. its starting to get cold so im guessing its about damn time for our usual freeze your ass off meet...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

shadowzzr
    i will say the glen burnie area that will be like half way for me coming from the PG area or capital raceway i would love to meet their but hey white galant ur about to do ur trans swap man i still need parts so i can do my's but if you need help iam right down the road u dig

shadowzzr
    whats a good area to do the meet at

might also want to try mistuoama.com they have lots of mitsu members in the VA/DC/MD area
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowzzr View Post
    i will say the glen burnie area that will be like half way for me coming from the PG area or capital raceway i would love to meet their but hey white galant ur about to do ur trans swap man i still need parts so i can do my's but if you need help iam right down the road u dig
    If ur looking for swap parts hit up the crazy rays on 695 nea the key bridge they are loaded with mitsus. I dont mind driving to get to the meet werever it may be. I'm planning to have the trans done next Friday so if someone wants to meet then that would be cool

shadowzzr
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGalant View Post
    If ur looking for swap parts hit up the crazy rays on 695 nea the key bridge they are loaded with mitsus. I dont mind driving to get to the meet werever it may be. I'm planning to have the trans done next Friday so if someone wants to meet then that would be cool
    oh ok thanks i went to the one in jessup md but hey i up for this meet lets do it

Experienced TGC Member
    The one in jessup sucks for mitsus last time I went there they had 1

I'd Love to come, but my car isn't driveable and the car is outta state :( you guys could meet somewhere in annapolis it seems like it in the middle of the state, or redskins stadium

JAC00BLKES
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGalant View Post
    The one in jessup sucks for mitsus last time I went there they had 1
    was it black
    wonder it if was mine

Experienced TGC Member
    Um meet anyone? might have to wait a few weeks till my thumb heals so i can drive my 5spd :D

im donw.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast