The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Orlando/Kissimmee..

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Orlando/Kissimmee..

Hey everyone in the Orlando & Kissimmee area, I'm going to be heading up to the area probably Dec. 30 and/or Dec. 31. So if anyone wants to hang out for a little maybe for some "tour-guiding" lol. Would be nice to meet some people from Central Florida.

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Sounds good to me i know a few G's that are around here to maybe we could get together and shoot the shit or go chill somewhere.

Experienced TGC Member
    I'll be flying back in on the 30th and be there that night and the 31st... short visit, but at least my G will be there
    -Chris

okay so here's the deal for me. i'm leaving the 31st in the evening probably arriving in the Orlando area at 8-9PM (estimate) so if anyone knows a good place to hang out... also if anything we can chill on the 1st since I'll still be up there.

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Yeah that sounds good to me early that week im putting S-techs on my car so at least it will look somewhat better. lol so do you guys want to meet up the 31st or the 1st let me know?

i think we should meet the 1st since on the 31st, people tend to drive crazy and play around with fireworks. so i think it'll be safer.

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY