The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cherry Bomb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26

Cherry Bomb

Has anyone put a cherry bomb on a G yet? they sound nasty on other cars, but curious if anyone has done it and how they set it up.

Check this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrgBd-nPfi8

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

not on an I4 thats for sure
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Experienced TGC Member
    They sound good on a V6, but like Ivory said a 4cylinder just wouldn't sound right.

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

right well , ive got a 6, how can i make this work? would it match right ?

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Way too raspy. A cherry bomb is just another way of saying "hey look at me, I'm an attention whore!"

Speaking of attention, I do believe you have some unfinished business you need to take care of.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by SPD_FRK View Post
    They sound good on a V6, but like Ivory said a 4cylinder just wouldn't sound right.
    X2
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Im thinking about doing it, i bottomed out pretty bad and lost my muffler sooo i guess ill just put a whole new exhaust on whats everyone's opinions?

~gabe

BTW cherry bombs are not street legal in many states, the sounded good on the beemer, but other than that every cherry bomb i have heard sounds like rice. It all depends on how you have it setup, I would just go with a stock replacement like megan.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    go with greddy...all thier exhausts sound great...for louder go with the tic lower (similar to the g35) go with the sp2 or right in the middle go with the evo 2 which is what i have

magnaflow also has some nice exhausts/ mufflers as well

thanks for the info, ill definatly research all of them before i make any decisions, if anyone has an exhaust for sale hit me up

~Gabe

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1 View Post
    go with greddy...all thier exhausts sound great...for louder go with the tic lower (similar to the g35) go with the sp2 or right in the middle go with the evo 2 which is what i have

magnaflow also has some nice exhausts/ mufflers as well
    Where did you get your greddy i went to their site and they had nothing, is it just a muffler or a whole system??

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Where did you get your greddy i went to their site and they had nothing, is it just a muffler or a whole system??
    i bought a catback for the 3g and had it extended...the catbacks for them work but they are about 10 inces or so too short if i remember right...it shouldnt be too expensive to have it welded on

Ive decided im going to go with the evo 2

http://greddy.com/products/display/?...&SubCategory=2

This is the correct one right? ill just have to have it extended? ive got the v6

MIT ECLIPSE GT V6
    2002-05 also 00-01 CA ver, install under rear susp 10136621

~Gabe

that is it, check out either hpfreaks.com or wesellcarparts.com they usually have decent pricing
    also try c3g first theres usually a used one up from someones partout etc...

yea basically the piping just has to be extended about 10" or so i also threw on a new exhaust hanger at the muffler itself for better measure

To the OP, the Cherry Bomb Glasspack sounds really good on our cars (IMHO)
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

video or sound clip??

Let me see if I can get one to actually work, it will be either later on today or tomorrow.
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

iMTB
    Anyone know the owner of this G?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3ip3FWLE-8

Looks great, sounds great, makes me want to buy a Magnaflow muffler haha

thats blue8g

Quote Originally Posted by iMTB View Post
    Anyone know the owner of this G?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3ip3FWLE-8

Looks great, sounds great, makes me want to buy a Magnaflow muffler haha