The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: People With Body Kits

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    BEAST

People With Body Kits

About how much did you pay to get your body kit put on? Did you bring the body kit to them or did they order it for you? I have a 94 so if you have a 97 or 98 you probably paid more since they have to replace the header panel.

IllestGalant
    I had to pay about almost 800 for the kit, and I put it on myself then had the entire car painted for 2,000

It should cost no more than 1300 dollars give or take for the installation and painting of the entire shogun kit...94-98.
    Joe F.
    --The first and only 7g N/A galant in the 13's, currently in hibernation--

brandon
    No charge for installation, did that myself... my neighbor charged me $250 or $300 to paint the kit.

kit was $925 shipped and $3500 for my paint job which includes lifetime fixes incase I crack it like I already did once and got fixed.

Remember, I got my kit over a year ago so I didn't have the option to get it cheaper then some of you guys did.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon
    No charge for installation, did that myself... my neighbor charged me $250 or $300 to paint the kit.
    good job with body kit instalation brandon... looks tight

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

BEAST
    Is it very hard to install it yourself?

brandon
    Thanks for the compliment... that picture in my sig is actually when I had just the front clip on... I have the whole kit on now, love it.

The hardest part about the install is getting your old bumpers off, it's a bitch and a half to get at some of the bolts that hold it all together. I ended up getting so frustrated I kinda half ripped off the old bumpers.

I still have slight gaps in the front under the headlights, but I've been too lazy to really try and fit the bumper on a little better. You have to ghetto rig some things and get creative with the kit, but it's really simple so long as you have a drill, some nuts and bolts, and a lot of patience.

Galant_Down_the_Bayou
    Very Nice job on the kit and nice car brandon....makes me feel all warm inside thinking about how a galant which is looked down upon by many can turn out looking so good...

illLant98es
    i payed 800 for the kit and 1400 for the install they also molded my reinforcers in so i didnt have to loose them.