The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Question?

To Whom It May Concern: I noticed when I put up a post it doesnt get counted for the total posts I have. For example- It reads I have 118 total posts when in fact I actually counted that I have 168! Not that it bothers me much and I dont know if this affects any other members here but I figured I'd bring this to someone's attention. Could an Admin or Moderator look into this please?

Thanks

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

Posts in off-topic and not tech sub forums dont count to your total post count iirc.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    Posts in off-topic and not tech sub forums dont count to your total post count iirc.
    correct. these posts used to count toward post count, but I believe they changed that over the summer. It helps keep people from trying to up their post count

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    correct. these posts used to count toward post count, but I believe they changed that over the summer. It helps keep people from trying to up their post count
    O ok gotcha, had no idea. Thanks guys

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.