The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: smell remover

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 23
    You are here entirely tooo much!!

smell remover

i let my mom borrow my car and she was nice enough to have some kids in the car and have one of them throw up all over the back seat. what do you guys recommend get the smell and stains out? thanx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    fart

You can use Super Shot Spot Remover made by First Place Finish for the stains. Try Febreze Air Effects for the odor.

you should go throw up in her room.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    I would vacuum the headliner as well. Those particles are prolly floatin around which is why you are smelling them (oh science) and so they'll probably cling to the headliner too and any other fabric material

I tried out this new (not a new product but new to me) called Blue Coral Upholstery Cleaner. That shit is Great! Not only does it get rid of the stains but it also has odor removing agents to make your whip smell good, so you would kill two birds with one stone. A 3 pack cost about $12 and you should be able to get it in most auto supply store's. Works only on cloth interiors not leather.

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    you should hunt him down and make him clean it out !

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    you should go throw up in her room.
    Or in her car?
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    hot box some weed in the car

Quote Originally Posted by wright06jhs View Post
    Or in her car?
    Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh View Post
    but then she would just use his again.

haha, well I'm in Vegas till Monday so i left the windows wide open in the garage and emptied out a whole bottle of febreeze. I'm planning on just smoking some swisher sweets to cover up the smell of vomit and take out the seats to scrub them mofo's out. and light a scented candle to get rid of the smoke smell.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    haha, well I'm in Vegas till Monday so i left the windows wide open in the garage and emptied out a whole bottle of febreeze. I'm planning on just smoking some swisher sweets to cover up the smell of vomit and take out the seats to scrub them mofo's out. and light a scented candle to get rid of the smoke smell.
    noo you don't want to just pile the smells on top of eachother lol. Then it'll start to get musty in there

just take out the seats and clean the hell out of them

Call me up for this one!

Actually smoke hash in it.. It's leaves a great smeel, like a nice weed but not really kind of incence thing lol.. idk..

Remove the seats, clean them and spray some Febreze or other fragrance in your car. Make sure the windows only have a small crack in them because you don't want it to get bundled in there with moisture.

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    y not invest in a portable steam cleaner to clean it?

y not invest in a portable steam cleaner to clean it?
    i would rather take out the seats and scrub them out using some Gain detergent for free then pay like 30 bucks for something that wont do as good of a job

try spraying febreeze all over the seats.

Found this online.

* Use strong-scented soap. Mint scented soaps and other soaps with a strong scent are great at masking the spoiled odor of vomit. (Why not try creating a cinnamon soap, learn how to make cinnamon soap)
    * Try pet odor removal soaps. Pet soaps have a strong scent that can help hide or even eliminate the vomit smell.
    * Make a blend of shampoo and conditioner. Shampoo and conditioner is not just for hair. Many hair care products have strong odors that can help remove odors. Use the shampoo and conditioner in the same way that you wash your own hair. (Want to know other uses fo shampoo, see Extraodinary uses for shampoo)

Try Vinegar Water

Vinegar is a useful kitchen and cleaning ingredient that can help get rid of vomit smells. Gastric acids have a pH level of 1.5 to 2.0. The many acids found in vinegar are more neutral, with a pH level of 2.9. The lower acidity of vinegar helps it to neutralize the odor of vomit smells. To make a cleaning solution out of vinegar, you need the following ingredients:

* One part distilled white vinegar
    * Two parts warm water
    * A few drops of citrus-scented liquid soap or liquid dish washing detergent.

Mix the ingredients together in a metal bowl, and wash off the vomit stain. If the vomit has permeated into the cushion of the couch or the nap of the carpeting, you need to scrub it off with a brush or a sponge. Dry the area under the sun, or use a warm blower or air dryer. (Want to know the other uses of vinegar? read how to make household uses for vinegar)
    Sprinkle On Some Baking Soda

The acidic smell of vomit can be neutralized with an alkaline substance like baking soda. When mixed with water, baking soda has a very alkaline pH level of 8.3, which is enough to counteract and neutralize the acidic substances and odors found in vomit. To make a cleaning solution from baking soda, you need the following ingredients and tools:

* Baking soda (For more uses of baking soda, read 75 extraordinary uses for baking soda)
    * A small amount of water
    * A plastic bowl
    * Sponge or a mop
    * Paper towels
    * Vacuum cleaner

Follow these easy steps to get rid of the vomit smell:

1. Clean what you can of the vomit using a sponge or a mop.
    2. Make a paste with some baking soda and water. The paste should be of a thick consistency. If the vomit is runny or watery, you can use the baking soda on its own.
    3. Cover the baking soda and vomit pool with paper towels, and leave it there overnight.
    4. Take out the paper towels, and suck out the baking soda lumps with the vacuum cleaner.

Use Window Cleaner

Window cleaning sprays are effective at removing the foul odors found in vomit. Make sure to use a diluted window cleaner spray, because the chemicals in the full-strength cleaning liquid may discolor or fray the textile covering your couch, or the fibers of your carpeting.

Vomit is one of those funky-smelling stains that linger on for days. Removing vomit smells will take a lot of hard work and elbow grease, but you don't want your house smelling like a tavern at 3 in the morning. With these hints and tricks, not even the smell of a gallon of vomit will linger in the air for too long.
    Love,
    Matt

thanks Matt. very usefull

If none of those work, just consider it a permastench.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast