The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ground Control

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Ground Control

Okay.. got a set of used GC Coilovers..

A few questions before I attempt the install on maybe Thursday...

The black rubber top hat.. does it go on the front or back..
    I am thinking the back.. then does the metal top hat (silver disk with three holes, one big one in the center and two small ones on the out side) go on the fronts? Or is it the other way around? Any pics of your coilovers on the car appreciated.. any one with Instructions that they can send or fax or scan and email .. even better
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Senior TGC Member
    Hmm...with springs that small I'm also thinking rear...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

hey chrome - just ask rican- he'll should beable to tell ya how he installed his, homie!!

good luck on the install!
    Semper Fi'

Just an update...

Got instructions from Ground Control.. called told him what car and he faxed the instructions right then.. very nice customer support..

Havent installed yet.. been very busy.. shootin for this weekend..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

ground control

how much are the 8G ground control coilover kit and whats a site i can get them from?