The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sportmax aka XXR Wheels

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    You are here entirely tooo much!!
    thanks though ill hit you up once i save up cash for some wheels to help me out to look for some wheels lol

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

blue8g
    lol glad to help

personally i would not get sportmax wheels. i would however get rotas if i was building a car for speed on a budget. sportmaxx wheels are like rocking pony sneakers, if your wardrobe is not so nice then a pair of plain shoes won't hurt, but if you are dressed nicely, a pair of low end shoes would actually hurt the outfit; does that make sense? rotas are however the exception to the rule, they are very well made "performace" wheels... not show wheels though. if VIPtint is running sportmaxx, it's probably temporary as a fitament experiment, since they are cheap, so he can find the perfect stance then upgrade to premium wheels once he's found the width/offset that would looks best. judgin by his other car, he knows what he is rocking is "not so nice". i've had knockoffs (konigs) and they were softer than aluminum foil. i had to keep replacing the wheels because when they bent, it would cost more to fix them then to get new ones. that was before i knew better. with the way my car is now, cheap wheels would bring the whole thing down. to me it all depends on what the rest of the cars is... a beater civic on volks is still a beater civic, but a clean, well done, show quality car on konigs is a shame.

bottom line is, there are plenty of nicer wheels that you can get besides sportmax for reasonable prices, just keep looking. if that's the wheel you like in their line, i would rather go with enkei ev5, axis super hiro, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12