The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Suspension Issues and Tire Rubbing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    Thanks man! That is pretty cheesy, even a 4 year old can do it lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Eso if you dont mind spending some money there are plenty of places in BK that can roll your fenders. Just find any good shop that tunes BMW/Mercedes cars. I bet even 212 Motoring off the belt does it. Even VW performance places will do it because most of those european tuner cars love running deep dish wheels which make rolling the fenders mandatory.
    Do you know how much these shops will charge to do it. My dilemma is that I need to do it asap, but its brick outside. I don't own a garage so I can't do it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by esogalant View Post
    Do you know how much these shops will charge to do it. My dilemma is that I need to do it asap, but its brick outside. I don't own a garage so I can't do it myself.
    You dont need a garage to do it you can do it outside with a jack, but you would have to wait for it to be shipped.

They probably charge around 75-100 I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    You dont need a garage to do it you can do it outside with a jack, but you would have to wait for it to be shipped.

They probably charge around 75-100 I would think.
    Yea I just got a quote from here http://www.jnjassociates.biz/. For $50 for 5 days rental, $35.00 shipping round trip. $20 each day after the fifth day...

There is a deposit for the tool of $150 that is returned when the tool is returned as rented.

I'm down to do this with a jack outside. I live in a apartment complex, so I just gotta find a level spot to jack the car up and plug in the heat gun some how. lol

IIRC, shops charge $25 per fender rolled. We had a "fender roller meet" in Staten Island a few years ago. MrJaydeeone rented a fender roller (for $150 I think?) and a bunch of members came by and borrowed it to roll their fender and helped split up the cost of rolling the fender.

Tho it was a cheap solution at the time, I will be looking to get my fenders professionally cut so that I can get even more clearance with my rear quarter panels.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    IIRC, shops charge $25 per fender rolled. We had a "fender roller meet" in Staten Island a few years ago. MrJaydeeone rented a fender roller (for $150 I think?) and a bunch of members came by and borrowed it to roll their fender and helped split up the cost of rolling the fender.

Tho it was a cheap solution at the time, I will be looking to get my fenders professionally cut so that I can get even more clearance with my rear quarter panels.
    Hmmm maybe we should get one going I think there are some members in the nj ny conn area who would like to roll.

Struts aren't just bad if they are leaking. If they have more than 40,000 miles than should be suspect, more than 50,000 they should be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Struts aren't just bad if they are leaking. If they have more than 40,000 miles than should be suspect, more than 50,000 they should be replaced.
    I feel you man. I don't think they've been changes since I bought it. So I probably should just get a whole new suspension.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12