The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OBX Ignition COils

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    yeah it prbably was, im thinking it might ave been something with the boot part, as the other day i took the boot off both and the tops looked clean, so im going to use some stock boots with them and see what happens, if not i got 2 sets of back up coils.

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    yeah it prbably was, im thinking it might ave been something with the boot part, as the other day i took the boot off both and the tops looked clean, so im going to use some stock boots with them and see what happens, if not i got 2 sets of back up coils.
    yeah give that a try I hope it works out! good luck!

My coils say "STi" on them ... thought that was odd.
    2000 ES 4G64 ~ Bridgeston Potenza 205/60/15 ~ K&N Typhoon intake/filter ~ KYB GR2/Excel-G ~ CM Springs ~ V6 TB ~ STB OEM 3G Eclipse ~ Drilled Slotted Rotors ~ PrePaid Legal Sticker ~ Graco Car Seat

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    ^Yeah I rememer Marc saying he bought some coils that were better than OEM that were STi's, it was in his build thread if I remember correctly.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

I really wish I knew for sure what the previous owner had done to it. One owner since it was new according to Carfax. It sure would make catching up on maintenance easier!
    2000 ES 4G64 ~ Bridgeston Potenza 205/60/15 ~ K&N Typhoon intake/filter ~ KYB GR2/Excel-G ~ CM Springs ~ V6 TB ~ STB OEM 3G Eclipse ~ Drilled Slotted Rotors ~ PrePaid Legal Sticker ~ Graco Car Seat

00GalantX
    I have to try these coils cause OEM keep burning out every 6 or 7 months at $70 bucks each.....these obx seem like a good deal, but they might be too good to be true. I'll let yall know about the results pro....cons....good....bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12