The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: kglenn's GTZ!!(Lot of photos)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 77
    Quote Originally Posted by SPD_FRK View Post
    Well we know who is buying the first round of drinks! haha

Definitely hit myself and Ivory8g up when you arrive out here man...just be prepared to start spending more money on the car after that lol

HAHA sounds good to me. I figured I would be doing that. It's funny you said that cause Ivory said once you ride in my car be prepared to never look at your car the same again.lol

haha its true! good work man it looks good so far with the new bumper on there. just need some paint matching!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

tommorow I think Im going to paint the mud guards so they match, It's going to be a while till I do anything else because of the move and the problems im running into with the car itself! :(

we'll take a look at it when you get here bro.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Yeah I figured you two would want to look at it and tinker with it! lol
    I told matt you guys now have a baby G to play around with too. lol

haha baby G!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

mine didnt come with front mud flaps, only rear. maybe the guy before you put them on or somthing? or the dealership?

take em off man..

Im not taking them off Bro. I honestly Dont care if you dont like them. Its my car I like them and if I want them on then Im going to keep them on. I dont follow all the other styles of G's on here and Like my shit Diff.

Experienced TGC Member
    Wonder what your car would look like with these...

Prolly alot like mine LOLOL

03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    did gtzs come with mud flaps?
    No, they were an option from what ive researched. My 01 GTZ did NOT have them, and i got it from the original owner.

I like the 02-03 bumper a little better as well. Great job so far, just get that bumper painted and you will be set.
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

Haha Fred. All of our cars are looking alike! WTF!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Experienced TGC Member
    I spread like a virus hahaha
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g View Post
    Haha Fred. All of our cars are looking alike! WTF!
    Haha stayin gray here. Titanium for the win.

I like what you did with the 02-03 front, any modifying it in mind? Those who have checked out my build thread know im planning to fit the mugen lip and do some custom fg and chopping work to work with a nice after market 99-01 grill.

Quote Originally Posted by kglenn View Post
    Im not taking them off Bro. I honestly Dont care if you dont like them. Its my car I like them and if I want them on then Im going to keep them on. I dont follow all the other styles of G's on here and Like my shit Diff.
    Fuckin right man. I love my mudflaps... except only the rear ones. I cracked both front ones soon after I dropped my car.

http://www.polishmafia.com/gtz1108/3_sm.jpg

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    Fuckin right man. I love my mudflaps... except only the rear ones. I cracked both front ones soon after I dropped my car.

http://www.polishmafia.com/gtz1108/3_sm.jpg
    that sucks bro! Luckliy it dropped drastically but there still good!

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    Haha stayin gray here. Titanium for the win.

I like what you did with the 02-03 front, any modifying it in mind? Those who have checked out my build thread know im planning to fit the mugen lip and do some custom fg and chopping work to work with a nice after market 99-01 grill.
    Thanks bro! Yes I plan on modding it very soon Marc and Matt up in Colorado have done a lot of shit to theres and when I get the money mine is going to be beastly as well! ME and Marc are going to create a monster!!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by wright06jhs View Post
    No, they were an option from what ive researched. My 01 GTZ did NOT have them, and i got it from the original owner.

I like the 02-03 bumper a little better as well. Great job so far, just get that bumper painted and you will be set.
    Thanks I love my bumper and plan on painting it shortly after I settle down In CO. And I didnt know that about the Flaps!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGalant View Post
    Wonder what your car would look like with these...

Prolly alot like mine LOLOL

LMAO!! thats pretty damn funny I like those rims!

damn bro uv done alot to ur g since the last time ive seen it!!looks great bro!!nice job......it has a clean look to it and would look even better after that front bumpers painted to match...mad props

Thanks Bro. Ive havent Chilled with you in a minute. The bumpers getting painted when I settle down In Colorado. So not to much longer!

So today I cleared my corners. and dismantled pretty much my interior to prep it for paint. I had it painted white for a while and don't like it. Now im going with a matte black and hopefully it will look good. Also ordered some drilled and slotted rotors and new pads and yellow halogen fog lights. I'll post up pics of the interior and corners tommorow! and of course the brakes and Fogs when I get them!

nice can't wait to see the pics

looks like it's coming along really nice.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast