1 10.00%
  • F5

1 10.00%

Thread: Need Help to choose Dubs 20"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 42
    Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Icon5 Need Help to choose Dubs 20"

Im confused so I need those Dub guys to help me, Plz Performance guys don't hate.
    They are posted in the order I like them. Thanks for all the help.

BTW I'm going to buy them in 20" x 7.5 Offset +38 With tire 225/30 or 35 still hasn't decided.

Last edited by OMEGA PHX; 01-09-2010 at 09:34 PM

4g64T 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    honestly these dont really seem to go with the flow of out cars. but if i HAD to choose i'd go with 1

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

if i were to get new chrome rims, i would go with something like this . . .

just my taste lol. they looks good with Audi's and bimmers

not feeling any of those. how about a wheel that looks less "clunky". i have no problems w/ 20's, but those just look like they belong on a caprice or a truck.

Number One of what is listed. Though I always liked the style of #5.

What style are you trying to accomplish with your G?

none

as was said before they really dont flow with our cars, why not go for something like these
    http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=8&vid=013410

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Bad choices..

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    as was said before they really dont flow with our cars, why not go for something like these
    http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=8&vid=013410
    sorry but those wont go either. 20 inch racing wheels wont go with our car. too big.

Well we have a different way off thinking cause i have seen this rims installed in 8g's and lowered and I really like them. Here;s a example of what I'm going for (not the lambo doors neither the altezzas) but the rims and the ride height, I'm all about looks so i don't mind if the rims are too big or the tire too small. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2290881
    this is another example but for the stance not the rims i hate them and I like my 8g wingless, i'm installing a M5 trunk lip.
    BTW I'm going to buy them in 20" x 7.5 Offset +38 With tire 225/30 or 35 still hasn't decided.
    Last edited by OMEGA PHX; 01-09-2010 at 09:33 PM

4g64T 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    not feeling any of those. how about a wheel that looks less "clunky". i have no problems w/ 20's, but those just look like they belong on a caprice or a truck.
    I agree that "clunky" is a perfect description. The above choices look cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post
    Well we have a different way off thinking cause i have seen this rims installed in 8g's and lowered and I really like them. Here;s a example of what I'm going for (not the lambo doors neither the altezzas) but the rims and the ride height, I'm all about looks so i don't mind if the rims are too big or the tire too small. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2290881
    this is another example but for the stance not the rims i hate them and I like my 8g wingless, i'm installing a M5 trunk lip.
    like i said, i have no problem w/ 20's on a galant... just not any of those. here are some nice 20's on a galant:

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    Honestly none of those rims attract me @ all
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    if i were to get new chrome rims, i would go with something like this . . .

just my taste lol. they looks good with Audi's and bimmers

I like these too.

I would say these if I had to choose. But I would look for some more choices.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by krow View Post
    The above choices look cheap.
    didnt want to be the first to say it lol If I had to I would choose 4 but I dont like any of them.,

i would go with the first choice ONLY if you get the inserts color matched to your car. i know it is hard to find a 20x7.5 with a high enuf offset you can also run a 20x8 or 8.5 if u have a offset over 38 you WILL have to roll or cut your finders out. but yea if your going for original DUB styling then i would go with 6 and 5 would make your rims look bigger due to the way the lip is.

oh yea u2 rims are not strong at all especialy with the size tire you have to work with hope you have good roads where you live lol

i like the simple look. dnt even think about my rims unless your ready to cut out finders all around lol they are 20x8.5 +38

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post
    I mean no offense at all, really I dont, but the Galant is too clean of a car to have any of those wheels installed. Those wheels clash too much with the Galant, rather than compliment the looks. In my opinion, Id go with a clean 5-spoke design. Or even a mesh design wheel. It seems you like chrome. I love chrome myself.

My personal fave is the TSW Snetterton's...

Here's some pics of my wheels. Ive got 18in Davaj Boundry's. I paid about $1200 for all 4 with tires from wheelmax.com

So I did some pics on PAINT and saw some of the rims in the car, and option #1 look horrible on a 8g, I saw a 9g with those on 22" and it looked awesome, so I think I'm going to go with option #4. This babies are going to be 20" x 7.5 +38, but i haven't decided on the tire size i know they are going to be 225 but don't know if Im going to use 30 or 35, I don't want to have to roll/cut fenders, also the 30 is more expensive than 35, but I know that to maintain the OEM wheel diameter the 30 is the way to go, I appreciate your opinions and respect them, I disagree and like this rims, TY and Ill wait your suggestions on tire size.I would also like to know a price range for this tires, I would like to buy some hankook v12 Evo K110.
    Last edited by OMEGA PHX; 01-10-2010 at 11:09 PM

4g64T 5spd

i have 19's and i had to cut rear fenders.

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    i have 19's and i had to cut rear fenders.
    What offset and tire? Camber?

4g64T 5spd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast