The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OEM Mitsubishi Parts supplier

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

OEM Mitsubishi Parts supplier

Hello all. I wasn't sure where to post the following information and thought this forum to be suitable.

I thought I'd recommend a great place for members to order OEM Mitsubishi parts.

If interested, contact;
    Keith Sexton ([email protected]) and enter Galant Center in SUBJECT line. If placing order on either of these websites;
    www.southwestmitsubishi.net or www.oemmitsubishiparts.com , type Galant Center in COMMENT SECTION. If enough buisness is received, Galant Center members will be receiving discount codes. Also, I've been made aware that group buys will also be worked out.

Pricing and customer service are great. Keith has assisted me with my many inquiries regarding my 2002 ES -V6 . He has always gone above and beyond with obtaining parts, part numbers, information and digrams.
    Last edited by GSpeed; 01-13-2010 at 07:42 PM

Just out of curiousity are we talkin about all Mitsubishi Galant parts? Exterior, Motor, and interior?

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    thats where I bought a bunch of parts for my 5-speed swap recently. Best prices on OEM that I could find

oemmitsubishiparts.com (same thing)

tjones156, yes. All OEM Mitsubishi parts!

Quote Originally Posted by GSpeed View Post
    tjones156, yes. All OEM Mitsubishi parts!
    Hmmm, I'll keep this in mind and also that website that beam514 mentioned in this thread

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

I might try this out next time I order OEM parts.

i usually order from http://www.mitsubishiparts.net/ They are a vendor on EvoM, and they often post coupon codes for nice discounts.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    since we're all slamming our big dicks on the table, i've been using https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html for over 4 years. it takes ten years and a day to get your parts cause they have to order it themselves first and their supplier doesn't do drop shipping. my dick is the biggest because after cross checking a bunch of part numbers my place is still the cheapest. UUHHHHHHH
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    oemmitsubishiparts.com beat urs peano when i was doing all my cross referencing by a couple dollars here and there
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

masterjohnson
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation View Post
    since we're all slamming our big dicks on the table, i've been using www. mitsubishi oem parts .com/oe_parts_catalog.html for over 4 years. it takes ten years and a day to get your parts cause they have to order it themselves first and their supplier doesn't do drop shipping. my dick is the biggest because after cross checking a bunch of part numbers my place is still the cheapest. UUHHHHHHH
    Not really bad posting in an old thread at least i am using search button. lol
    nice advertising!lol mitsubishiparts.com wins me since you said that youve been using it for almost 4 years (maybe 5 years from now). there website design is not really pleasing to the eye but there PRICES are really GOOD. Thank you for sharing this.
    Last edited by masterjohnson; 03-18-2011 at 06:44 PM

Don't mean to resurrect this old thread but I found a promo code for www.oemmitsubishiparts.com that still works. The code is GTUNERS and appears to be a 5% discount. Just used it to purchase a cross-over exhaust pipe.
    2004 Galant LS