The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: More horses!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    alright..after i do this boost its not like ima be out race'n alot so all the parts dont have to be of HIGH quality...ill get ahold of him. get some of his input.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruslik View Post
    shut this thread down this was discussed so many times before we are just wasting time
    noobs should search
    He might be wasting your time but I do not mind helping... so maybe you should move on to the next thread...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Quote Originally Posted by The_fresh_Galant View Post
    alright..after i do this boost its not like ima be out race'n alot so all the parts dont have to be of HIGH quality...ill get ahold of him. get some of his input.
    Read the PDF file I posted before go an asking anyone more questions so you will understand what is being told to you...

Yea boys. Ive read alot of shit on here. And in other places Im jus lookn for good advice on how to boost (now that ive narrowed it down) an wat a good stragety is for doin it.

alright..after i do this boost its not like ima be out race'n alot so all the parts dont have to be of HIGH quality....
    If your gonna do it why not do it right the first time and get good parts Imho;.

I read a little bit of the beginning of that..didnt have time to get into alot of the detail..but if i get a kinda cheap turbo kit round $850..will i have alot of problems from it?? Cuz i still have to get injectors and an ecu, plus have it tuned...I'm good with wire, jus not sure how to wire ECU's together.

the easiest power adders you can install yourself are an intake and catback exhaust. You will only gain about 5-10 hp total, but you will sound faster.

other cheap (less than $1000) ways to go faster is to get a manual transmission or lighten the car or get nos or drive downhill only.

I read a little bit of the beginning of that..didnt have time to get into alot of the detail..but if i get a kinda cheap turbo kit round $850..will i have alot of problems from it?? Cuz i still have to get injectors and an ecu, plus have it tuned...I'm good with wire, jus not sure how to wire ECU's together.
    I have no idea what kit or even what parts are being used and quite honestly if you do not have enough time to do your research why should we have enough time explaining why maybe building your own kit is probably better because at least you know what kind of quality parts you are using and it will probably be cheaper for you...

In other words if you do not even have enough "time" maybe you shouldn't be turbocharging your Galant because doing it takes ALOT of time, patients, and money...

HAHA QNZ..that was funny. i put intake on and a muffler..not full exhaust tho. but ive got time. im still savin some money bcuz im waitn on my other from the shop to rely on when mine gets tore down for mods. so ive got plenty time. im not quit sure how to go about finding every part i need for turbo tho. thats my main ordeal.

HAHA QNZ..that was funny. i put intake on and a muffler..not full exhaust tho. but ive got time. im still savin some money bcuz im waitn on my other from the shop to rely on when mine gets tore down for mods. so ive got plenty time. im not quit sure how to go about finding every part i need for turbo tho. thats my main ordeal.
    You gotta start thinking about what setup you would like to go with. You gotta buy parts that will work with your setup not just anything you see. Research make a list of what you think would work and go from there. There are always things for sale on club3g, evom and even locally but you have to look around. You gotta be patient and find parts that work that way your not wasting money on things that won't work. Like everyone said research.

So by setup were talkn the direction of parts i wanna install? such as types of ecu an such, along with how much power an money i wanna put out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12