The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Manual tranny, EVO ECU setup w/boomslang harness

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 83 of 83
    check and see if the airflow sensor wire is even there because ive had to correct that on two different harnesses from boomslang and thats a major wire not to have.. i think those two should have 11 pins and 6 pins from i remember off the evo chart.. best way to find out is use a multimete and check continuity to make sure your at the right pin because its hard as hell to see the middle and some top and bottom pins...
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

i'll double-check them later today, i'm pretty sure when i checked a few days ago, the airflow sensor was not there.
    The O2 sensor (front AND rear) were not plugged in, and the O2 Heater (Rear) wasn't connected as well. Is their any way how i can get the new pins in? Maybe get the wires and the metal ends that go into the wire from Radioshack or some other electronics store?

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

contact boomslang and tell them to send you some pins.. they have done it with a few other people for me... I had to get a harness from an manual stratus and also broke it apart for pins.. the connectors come apart so you can add and remove pins..
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345