The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sway bar links for megan coilovers

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
    Experienced TGC Member

Sway bar links for megan coilovers

Anyone have a link to which ones I need because Im starting to hear the clunking coming from the stock ones...

Thanks
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Experienced TGC Member
    lol anyone? Im gonna try and order these tonight.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

where is the clunking coming from?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Experienced TGC Member
    Its coming from the links I know there was a thread about the links being too short some where.

ah. I guess it's just the Megans cuz mine is fine.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Experienced TGC Member
    Yea I found the thread, the tab I believe is 90* in relation to the main mounting part. Ill have to double check next time im under the car.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGalant View Post
    Yea I found the thread, the tab I believe is 90* in relation to the main mounting part. Ill have to double check next time im under the car.
    Yeah dude the angle is bad, you have to buy the adjustable ones. I think these are it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-06...Q5fAccessories
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 01-14-2010 at 11:52 PM

Experienced TGC Member
    Fuck I wish I could find some cheaper, I could prolly get the parts and make them myself for less.

Would these be something I need once I put my Tein SS on? I need to replace my front sway bar links anyway, and was just gonna do OEM or Moog, but then I ran across this thread.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

MOOG. rockauto has em for CHEAP. plus they are like three times thicker than stock.

Fuck I wish I could find some cheaper, I could prolly get the parts and make them myself for less.
    those are the correct ones. I have these. still have yet to install them. they will go on when I put my spacers on. they are awesome quality though!

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterbyfilms View Post
    Would these be something I need once I put my Tein SS on? I need to replace my front sway bar links anyway, and was just gonna do OEM or Moog, but then I ran across this thread.
    doubt it. the endlink mounts are welded in the correct spot on the teins
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Thanks. I will most likely do Moog then. Not much more expensive than OEM on RockAuto.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

I replaced mine when I lowered the car, no problems with my Megans whatsoever. All four links still nice and tight.

Experienced TGC Member
    Yea I got the older ones where the tabs on the strut are welded on at the wrong angle

Yea I got the older ones where the tabs on the strut are welded on at the wrong angle
    So do I.

Experienced TGC Member
    Hmm yea they just creak and its annoying as hell.