The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Body Kits for 09 Ralliart

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Body Kits for 09 Ralliart

Does anyone know of a seller in the NC area... Or online (in the US) for my 2009 Ralliart.

Or if there are not any good kits still... Can any of you TGC members living in the US make a complete kit Front Sides Rear? if so how much $$?

As far as what I am going for in the looks department I would want it to match my Ralliart pics (colorwise) and have similar body lines to TeamHelotes not a copy as thats his look but similar.

Lastly, once I have received it do any members live near the QC and know a good performance shop to mount them I am having trouble with Net searches and weeding thru the garbage and hogwash.

I want to keep it clean which is why I am staying solid black for now.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    only kit is the one that helotes has.

Honestly, if I had a Ralliart I would just keep the stock bumpers, they look perfect on the car IMO.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    x2...the lip like on krazienlove's (sp?) car though i think looks great im not sure what car its from though

OK ill let the stock kit grow on me as I own the car longer.... But I did also want to look into lowering the car. I dont wanna drag dirt along with me or cry in my sleep with speed bump nightmares... I just wana get 1-2inch lowered to make the car look sportier.

What should I budget for the parts and labor? Any part reco's are appreciated as again I am no DIY expert here.

Thanks again all

Y not?

Check out the 09+Ralliart forums on Evolutionm.net, it makes more sense. Eric at AMS and Ryan Gates both bought RA's and are helping to push forward on parts development.

work springs will drop your car about 1.5 all around, most of the 9g's here are using them.
    Looks as a9g should, and rides as if it was oem... trust us ull wont regret it!

http://www.worksevo.com/store/index.php?cPath=100_55_58
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Di Cat View Post
    Check out the 09+Ralliart forums on Evolutionm.net, it makes more sense. Eric at AMS and Ryan Gates both bought RA's and are helping to push forward on parts development.
    AMS are doing work to the RA Galants?

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    AMS are doing work to the RA Galants?
    I'd like to drive by their shop, they are like 5 miles from me.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    I'd like to drive by their shop, they are like 5 miles from me.
    I'd be down to roll out there and check shit out when it gets warmer broski.

i think he means RA lancers...... it is an evo site...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Yeah my bad forgot there's other Ralliart branding.

Quote Originally Posted by 9G View Post
    only kit is the one that helotes has.
    thats the only kit for 04-08. there isnt anything for 09+

we're screwed on body kits for now.

TheGalant08
    theres an AIT racing bodykit i was looking at for my 9G. Itslike 600 without shipping. it includes the front rear and sides. its FRP material and apperently fits nicely. check yourhotcar.com if i remember the site correctly.

TheGalant08: the AIT kit is for 2007 and earlier 9G's I went to their site direct and to yourhotcar.com and nothing for the 2009.... Infliction was right... 09+ is S.O.L. at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by TheGalant08 View Post
    theres an AIT racing bodykit i was looking at for my 9G. Itslike 600 without shipping. it includes the front rear and sides. its FRP material and apperently fits nicely. check yourhotcar.com if i remember the site correctly.
    The front fits like shit. Took tons of custom fiberglass to make it work. I got the 2nd on off of ebay it was the only other brand out, it is white with small foglight holes. It fit great.