The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Opinion on the chrome grills

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
    IllestGalant

Opinion on the chrome grills

I was installing the JDM lights seth so graciously hooked me up with, and decided to spice up the front, - chrome dipped the mesh in the body kit and sprayed the middle grills. Also notice the drop and the painted calipers and drums. just wanted some opinions on the chrome grills, It might have to grow on me...

Experienced TGC Member
    I think it goes really well with your car. It would look wierd and out of place on most, but on your car it works.
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

asdjklhfgl

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

i LOVE, that grill but the only bad part.. is the center grill dont match the other MEss style grill try to match em.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Livn2sk8
    Why not remove the two center grills, and fill them with mesh....just a thought....

BXNYMitsu01
    Hey your ride is looking nice. But I think it should be black not chrome so the lights would be more pronounced. IMO. 8)

TGC Regular
    i think it will look better with no grille mesh or maybe black mesh...cause it doesnt really blend to well with chrome....but overall i like the chromed look
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

with the JDMs it looks out of place. Stock headlights it would be fine.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

VypA
    i think for some reason that the top grills just look best black... even on my silver G.. the headlight do look a bit different like that... lovin the chrome mesh tho

brandon
    I've pondered painting mine also... black is the best way to go. They just stand out too much if they're painted any other color. Looks kinda funky IMHO.

Galanttuner
    paint everything black..paint the top and bottom grilles black...it will give your car a way more agressive look with the jdm headlights.

-Jav-
    I think black would be better.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BXNYMitsu01)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey your ride is looking nice. Â*But I think it should be black not chrome so the lights would be more pronounced. Â*IMO. 8)</div>

i think so too
    -Pedro

IllestGalant
    I had everything the same color as the paint, but it didn't show the lines in the body kit. i think the middle ones between the lights, i'll switch back to black.

brandon
    I think the black grilles make it look a little more mean... changing to a lighter color kinda eliminates that effect, ya know?

Your car's still hot either way though, props for that.

TheRealDeal
    I like it dawg, it looks good