The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: suspensio

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

suspensio

what to do to drop more my car i already installed megan racing lowering springs but the back is more drop than the front why is that

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

More lowering is achieved with coilovers and maybe you have bad shocks.
    Last edited by OMEGA PHX; 01-26-2010 at 11:12 PM

4g64T 5spd

maybe they are installed incorrectly. The rear is never lower than the back if the springs are installed properly. If they are and you still want lower....get either air bags or a coil over setup

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

can i be because of the strut cause i got new strut in the back but the front are dead what i mean is that it was hard to putt it up

Experienced TGC Member
    The front is always going to sit a little higher then the rear its just the way the car is, the only other way is to get coilovers or airbags.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

my teins are the same way, the back is right above the tires and the front has a little gap, i thought all of them are that way.

yea.... thats just the way the car is, inless you get coilovers.

or i guess you could cut the springs but.... yea.... most people dont approve of that.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    he sent me a pic of his gap and its the same as stock if not higher. i had a blown tokico when i was lowered and it sat at the same height as it did with a good tokico shock just rode like shit. id say something is really wrong here. maybe installation or sumthing
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

what i didnt cut them i found out that the bolt that goes on top its not tight all the way

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    i was gonna say u didnt tighten that enough
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service