The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TI: All mitsubishi meet in April

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
    Evil 3G

TI: All mitsubishi meet in April

OFFICIAL: Hey guys, Just wanted to see if any of you guys are wanting to have an all mitsubishi Meet at Treasure Island in San Francisco. I know a lot of us have gone to MOD, but as you can tell not that many people can go do to something else that came up. This will hapend in april 18 2010 @1pm until whenever, and its enough time for anybody to request time off of work. I will set up caravans from Sacramento to SF, and so on. If interested post up if you can go or cant go. Ill be posting this up in all mitsubishi forums.

Sacramento Caravan to Tracy and from Tracy to San Francisco.

Meet at
    Frys electronics
    4100 Northgate Boulevard
    from 10am-11am. At 1105am we will hit I-5 towards 205 and meet with anybody else that is in the tracy area.

Once we hit the 205 freeway, please stay on your right hand lane as we will exit tracy blvd and meet with anybody else who wants to come to the meet. Once we exit tracy blvd, There is a gas station on the left hand side with enough parking to eigther gas up or bathroom break.

Once we get to the gas station, we will be waiting for atleat 30min before we make our final destination at Treasure Island.

The more cars we have on this caravan, its a guarantee we will take over every lane on the way there.

List.

Norcal 3G
    1. Evil 3G
    2. DCeclipse
    3. WingS WesT 3g
    4. 3gpunk

Socal 3g

Norcal 3S
    1. Kawaiilaosboy
    2. calialx1
    3. 3000gt0
    4. devianT