The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Whats up everyone??

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Whats up everyone??

Hey Everybody just bought a 2001 galant es What are some good mods for it?

TheGalant08
    almost everything i hear. it was one of the tops to mod.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Look around the garage and search.. You will find PLENTY..

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Welcome!

hhp8008
    x2 Welcome!! :)

If I were you, I'd defiantly visit all Venders & search on here... you'll find exactly what your looking for & catch the Galant fever in the process :P lol

And because you just the bought car, a tune-up is always recommended (NGK spark plugs & wires, oil/filter change, trans fluid change, the uses of plus/premium gas). I know these aren't the mods your looking for but defiantly something to consider.
    Last edited by hhp8008; 01-29-2010 at 12:21 AM

Welcome to TGC! Congrats on your purchase of the 01' Galant!! Great cars man! As for mods, search around there are so many things you can do its un-real! The "search" feature located at the top of the site, is a great tool to use to find tons of information. Also check out the "Tech fourms" section, then the "how to tutorials" section, then you want to click the "8G- US 1999-2003" section and look for mods in there!! Tons of info! Check this thread out also, its the master list of mods for the 8 G! (Just incase you dont know what "8 G" stands for its 8th Generation Galant. 8th generation galants are the years 1999-2003!) https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=34654 Good luck with your new car, and again welcome!

welcome to TGC now go clear your corners and then look at them with a since of acomplishment lol

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    welcome to TGC now go clear your corners and then look at them with a since of acomplishment lol

It is a good mod to do, Looks good after!