The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Eastern Catalytic Converter

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Eastern Catalytic Converter

Well its time to replace the cat in my car, the rear cat, since my flex pipe leaks, i was looking at getting a eastern cat, rear cat to replace the whole system to prevent any other leaks. Has anyone had the it on their car. it says direct OE replcement and has a higher flow than stock. Also should i replace the top cat also at the same time??

I just purchased the same on that you need to replace. Sadly I need to replace my front cat and not the rear. If you want to buy it let me know. It's never been installed and is in the original box. Pm me for price. It's boxed and ready to ship today.

Scott

sorry man i went ahaead and replaced the top cat, rear cat and cat back so no more exhaust leaks=) i went with a walker for the rear and eastern for the top

I realize this is a rather old post but... how difficult was the replacement of the rear cat? It looks pretty bolt on, but then again those nuts look extremely rusted in.

My rear cat is leaking and in need of replacement and I'd love to do it myself vs. taking it to a shop.

Thanks!

its was easy if you have a cutting tool of some sort just cut the bolt ends off pull the old rusted ones out drop the cat and put new one up align holes install new bolts abd BAM your done