The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM 4G63T engine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    2001galantes
    o ok ya im still new to all the terms, the imported engines from japan would be used correct?

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2001galantes View Post
    o ok ya im still new to all the terms, the imported engines from japan would be used correct?
    Nope thats what was discussed on these thread the original poster asked that, youll be looking for a United States Market EVO XIII engine, I suggest you read these so you know what is needed to do this swap https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...ght=Motor+Swap
    Last edited by OMEGA PHX; 02-20-2010 at 09:07 PM

4g64T 5spd

2001galantes
    ok thanks for the help

2001galantes
    i was reading through the thread and he was saying he was using a 3g trans, but is it a 3g eclipse? or galant?

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2001galantes View Post
    i was reading through the thread and he was saying he was using a 3g trans, but is it a 3g eclipse? or galant?
    Dude you need to do some homework start using the search feature and read the thread about 5 speed swapping, just start looking around the forum if you have questions just search over this have been discussed a million times.

Ok 3G eclipses (00-05) has same engine, suspension and other thing as 8g galants. You can use a 5 spd manual transmission from a 3g eclipse. Again search around theres a tutorial on a 5 spd swap.

4g64T 5spd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12