The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: stereo people help

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

stereo people help

i have a pioneer setup 6x9 and the front door speakers new tweeters.both sides sounded great loud just what i wanted since im goin for the vocal than bass.anyways recently my passenger door and back speakers are way louder than my drivers side speakers,i have the adjustment set half way and its like your hearing just the right side,left tweeter doesnt pick up and if adjust it all the way to the left u hear the music but not loud like it used to be,what do you guys recomend me to do,thanx in advance

it could be a bad connection. that happened to me too. i just took it off and redid it.

R ur speakers using the factory amplifier??

what kind of radio do you have? on top of the other good questions asked.

thanks guys imma checdk the connection tomorrow,i got it running to another amp not the stock one i took it out,my deck is a sony somethin not too sure

so i forgot my ipod at home and put a cd in my stereo and all the speakers work very well like it used to im think it might be the aux port or maybe my deck is too old now lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Its the connection to your ipod.. Try messing with the wire that goes into your ipod.. Spinning it usually works..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    Its the connection to your ipod.. Try messing with the wire that goes into your ipod.. Spinning it usually works..
    yeah imma take out the wire and reconnect just to make sure since its under my cupholders,thanks bro