The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2009 Ralliart experiences /price

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

2009 Ralliart experiences /price

Hello @ all !

I´m looking for a used 2009 Galant Ralliart in black with black interior to import it to Germany - here the Galant is since 2004 no longer for sale.

Did anyone of yours have an idea, how much an used one will cost? Are there special points to look for? I will ot fly cross the atlantic to notice that someone offers a wreck...

I searched on car-traders and found a 2009 Ralliart with 5.000 miles for something below 22.000 $. Is that cheap?

I´ve to take a car with low mileage because MM-Europe denies warrantie...

Try autotrader.com and cars.com, you should be able to find one. The ralliart costs about $26k new, so you should find one used for 21 or 22K

2003 MITSUBISHI GALANT GTZ

i know im a little late on this, but there's only been one reply. so here's my input. i highly doubt you will find many used 09 ralliarts. 07's are hard enough to come by. there is one at a local dealer here. 07 ralliart. they're asking around $15k. and i think it has about 30k miles on it.

Yeh i doubt there are many. I just got the exact one you are looking for 09 black on black with Nav and fully loaded Sans Bluetooth :( ..... But I will not (barring me winning the lottery) be trading this thing in for a long time to come. The drive is awesome sporty yet not A$$ knocking like some sports sedans who's symbol resembles this *cough* V *cough* or model is BLT sans the B and move the L in front of the T.

The only thing I wish is that there were more Mods (body, and engine) for the 09 Ralliart cuz right now I just got 35%tint and HIDs... only things left I know of are CAI and Lowering without going totally custom.

Good luck on finding it you will LOVE it when you do.
    Patrick
    2009 Galant Ralliart Black
    http://www.pwdphotography.com

ecu reflash and axle back exhaust^
    as far as body work.. we're just screwed right now.

^^ what does the ECU reflash do?
    Patrick
    2009 Galant Ralliart Black
    http://www.pwdphotography.com

welllll. raises the rev limiter to 7,200rpm
    raises the speed governor (if youre interested in going over 135mph)
    sets air fuel ratios to where they should be. makes the car run a lot smoother
    it runs really rich stock.
    in the ralliart they put on the dyno it gained .. something like 12hp and 16 lbs torque
    and that was on a completely stock ralliart
    if you want more info on it youre welcome to join club9g
    actually youre welcome to join there anyway considering you drive a 9g. and you'll be one of.. i think 4 or 5 ralliarts.
    but yeah, there's a lot more info about it on there. guys in canada have been going crazy working on stuff for mitsus.