The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What is an Ingalls rear cmaber kit supposed to look like?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 32
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar

What is an Ingalls rear camber kit supposed to look like?

This is what I got from a member on Club3G.com The brackets look exactly the same as the ones I have on my car now.. I think I got jipped. These brackets aren't even flat on the backside so I can put the washers there. Aren't I supposed to get longer bolts too?

This is what they look like on Ingalls website.

Last edited by Jeffylou87; 02-03-2010 at 12:09 AM

I believe they have two kits. one is the one you pictured and the other is just a bunch of bolts and washers.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Mine looks like the second pic

2001 5 speed 4g64T

Looks like he sent you his stock camber bolts w/ bunch of washers instead.

I think they have 2 kits right? a 1* degree kit and a 3* degree kit. Mine is the 3* kit and looks like the 2nd pic. I dont know what the 1* kit looks like

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    I dont know what the 1* kit looks like

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

the washers look like ingalls washers. tho you should still have extended bolts

I got fucked.. I payed $25 for washers, and rusted oem parts..

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    now time to go find the bolts. I found my at two separate Do-It-Centers. 10.9 grade bolts. You're saying the washers won't fit behind the bracket though?

Its the stock bracket... The bracket starts curving for the bushing on the other side.. The washer's diameter is too big, it won't lay flat.

return that shit

Fucked up part is I drove a half hour because I thought I was getting a deal at $25 for a camber kit. Drove to Menlo Park Mall.. All he said was "one of the bolts are missing, but you can use the stock one." I said ok, paid, and drove away. I should have done my research and known what it was supposed to look like before I made that stupid decision.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    how many washers do you think you would have to shave down to get it to fit? I'm using hardware washers that I also got at the Do-It-Center and they fit well with the bracket. You could possibly use a couple of those where the curve is, then use the larger washers. I would ask the seller whats up though

Me:
    Hey.. Just wondering how the hell to install this camber kit.. It looks like the brackets you gave me are the oem ones.. I dont see any difference between the ones I have on my car right now and the ones you sold me. I see where I can put the washers but that part of the bracket isnt flat.. These look nothing like the ones on the website.. And arent I missing 8 longer bolts that go into the wheel well??

His Reply:
    I said the same thing when i recieved mine. The brackets look and are very identical. i had a shop install and remove them. They didnt come with longer bolts. Just the brackets and washers.

Me:
    So what did you use if it didn't come with longer bolts?? You could have told me this before I drove a half hour thinking I was getting a deal....

His Reply:
    i didnt even know longer bolts were even needed. Like i said, i had a shop install and remove them. That is what i got back. If your not satisfied with the deal, we can arrange another meet and i will refund your money.

He sounds like an idiot.. Definitely not driving back there to get $25 back..

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    The center bolt has to be able to move back and forth. That's how you adjust camber. As you can see in your pics, you cant with yours. Just one center hole. You got ripped off bro. This is what mine looked like. See the slot that will allow the middle bolt to move back and forth??? That's how you adjust camber. What you have is factory brackets with some bolts that don't even go on cars.

Experienced TGC Member
    Give him a neg feedback. Hes a jackass.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGalant View Post
    Give him a neg feedback. Hes a jackass.

What's that members name?

Experienced TGC Member
    Idk lets all give him neg feedback and neg rep points lol
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Jaicee - Just for my sake, don't send him a pm or anything.. Negative rep will do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast