The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Spring Suggestions for The ES Galant

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Spring Suggestions for The ES Galant

ok I have a 4 cylinder Galant and I need to get some springs to replace my sorry coilovers. I had Progress and I loved the ride but they are 2 low for my body kit. I want the eibach pro kits but I have only seen the application for the V6. I need to know what springs have a small lowering level like the pro kits. Thanks Guys
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

how about some tanabe springs for the eclipse? no1 has those, and i know u like trying stuff no1 has. optauto says 1-1.5" drop but u might wanna look into that more.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Hmmm it's worth a shot. I'll take a look at them If I can't get a deal from Norcal I will let you guys know how they ride.

What's the difference between the grip and the dress? I suppose the grip is more towards the performance side? But they both have the same drop. Oh well I'll figure it out later.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

NightHawkTL
    just found out the new spring company Vogtland, think I'ma get those since no one has heard of them.. they have the 1.4/1.2 drop, thats for the V6.. prob less of a drop for your I4 , they ride like Eibach and they are a lil less money as well..

do you still have your progress maybe we can trade springs i have the H&R springs about 1.4 drop.let me know
    its not how low you are, its how low can you get. check out my cars at www.cardomain.com/id/lx4life

I already got rid of the Progress springs
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"